Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Avast ye scuvy dogs!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:42 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Avast ye scuvy dogs! Reply with quote

Ahoy maties!

I've just noticed Anabella's new avatar and the 'Skinny Pirate' one and wondered if anyone else is into the whole pirate thing? Dressing like one, talking like one and generally liking the pillaging that one can do? By the sounds of it everyone is loving the Pirates of the Caribbean movies...

Over the past year (market by last years Talk Like a Pirate Day) I've been into pirates as I find the grog drinking potential attractive. The girlfriend loves it to (and is not offended by pirates that look like Jonny Dep) so we're having a pirate party this month, invading the beach and such. Surprisingly, even my mates that don't normally dress up really like the idea of it.

Anyone else planning to 'shiver ye timbers' this summer?

Yarr!

Capt'n Flint
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:46 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

instigator wrote:
Eh?


Doh! It is just me then!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:58 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my other half's stag do this weekend and he's having a pirate party. They are all dressing up (well apart from his gay brother who is insisting as going as a sailor) and have rented a boat to go around Plymouth sound.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrr, I'd be recommending a check of the Rock and Blues thread in the National forum.


We be speakin' like pirates since we ate c'pn birdseye fish fingers on Thursday at RnB...
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:29 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ginguar wrote:
It's my other half's stag do this weekend and he's having a pirate party. They are all dressing up (well apart from his gay brother who is insisting as going as a sailor) and have rented a boat to go around Plymouth sound.


Quite ironic really as the drunk girls always go for the sailors!

Siggi wrote:
Pirates rock, especially with the boarding of ships and slaughtering everyone with cutlasses and knarly big-bore single-shot pistolas.


Arr, ye be the slaughterin' kind of pirate then. I'm more the falling overboard due to rum drinking kind of pirate!

Cheers, Annabella (I'll spell your name right this time around!), I'll be sure to check out the pirate action on the national forum!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

syl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:46 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ginguar wrote:
It's my other half's stag do this weekend and he's having a pirate party. They are all dressing up (well apart from his gay brother who is insisting as going as a sailor) and have rented a boat to go around Plymouth sound.


Congratulations.

So what's the theme for the hen party, and when's the big day?
____________________
Current bike: Kawasaki Z750S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:15 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

My mum is arranging my hen party Confused I have asked her for a none chav day. Screaming around in L Plates asking random men to get their kit of just isn't my sort of thing. Think we'll be having a meal and some wine. Very classy Wink

The big day is on the 1st Sept. Scarily close now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:59 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrr!!! Smile
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Finglonga
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:08 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/images/avatars/143797278644cf6c3511992.jpg

Kin ell.... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
____________________
Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:10 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheShaggyDA wrote:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/images/avatars/143797278644cf6c3511992.jpg


That's the spirit, good man! Thumbs Up

The pirates are taking over BCF! Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot



Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:23 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaarrgh!

(I fold sooo easily to peer pressure sometimes Rolling Eyes )
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:27 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love pirates me, and I would have done something similar to ShaggyDA to me ickle clanger except I dont know my way around a pc. Im a mac user in reality...

bummer... I miss photoshop! Sad
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot



Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:02 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

here ya go

I don't know how to use photoshop, so this is the best I could do in Paint Confused


Edit: - Given him a hat this time
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Teaman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:45 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

garrrrr shaggy, ye be a funny one.



i Be saying garrr, yarrrr n avast ye scurvy dog rather a lot at work,

tiz quite fine as they all think I be a bit mad anyway walkin around in me bandana
____________________
There is no point in ranting about someone stupid because there is nothing u can do about it. There is no cure for stupid.
Someone stupid does not realise they r stupid.stupidity is indistinguishable from malice U just have to accept that some people are thick as p1gsh1t and work around them.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:43 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

this be the funniest thread in ages I be rolling laughing thanks guys Very Happy
____________________
"Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:48 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrr, we be needin a cp'n and first mate to man the BCF ship. I be happy to be lookin after the rum!

...I be off to 't beach with me dingy, find me some treasure!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:51 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreshAL wrote:
here ya go

I don't know how to use photoshop, so this is the best I could do in Paint Confused


Edit: - Given him a hat this time


Oooh me clanger oo arr, looks so cute...erm pirate like, that be!
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

california_rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:22 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Obviously I couldn't put an eyepatch on me muffler avatar... Reply with quote

Sexiest pirate alive.

<----------------------
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/californiarookie/04gsxr600/
https://www.myspace.com/spapadillion
https://steamcommunity.com/id/spapadillion
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:31 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I be thinking he be one of those foreign pirates and I be looking for voluteers to make him walk the plank
____________________
"Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

california_rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:43 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

queen of string wrote:
I be thinking he be one of those foreign pirates and I be looking for voluteers to make him walk the plank


Arr. What filth ye be spewin'? We all be brothers of the sea, matey. I reckon ye ought'ta be walkin' the plank fer yer mutinous ways.
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/californiarookie/04gsxr600/
https://www.myspace.com/spapadillion
https://steamcommunity.com/id/spapadillion
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:47 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrr! I bagsie the position of bosun - got me own cat o nine tails an' everything. Soon have you land lubbers flogged into shape! Arrr!
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:55 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I be informin ye that I be a wench and not a brother of yours
____________________
"Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

california_rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:12 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

queen of string wrote:
and I be informin ye that I be a wench and not a brother of yours


And I be carin' not to grant ye the respect of statin' yer proper sex me boy-o.

Actually, I suspected as much but didn't want to be insulting in the off chance ya wasn't.
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/californiarookie/04gsxr600/
https://www.myspace.com/spapadillion
https://steamcommunity.com/id/spapadillion
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 01 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoy shmales o' the se'ern seas etc! Me great, grand new avatar be, floggin all o' yers

A few o' ye see's I, lots and crowds Shocked
____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 66 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.75 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.54 Kb