|
|
| Author |
Message |
| FreshAL |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 FreshAL Sir Crashalot

Joined: 04 Jul 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:10 - 01 Aug 2006 Post subject: oooh yeah, got the keys! |
 |
|
to my new house!
Not all that exciting to everyone else, but great for me. Finally ends the last but one tie to my ex misses. (Anyone wanna buy a car?)
Now I can finally stop kipping on my mates sofa and get a double bed again! Now all I need is a lovely woman to share it with  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| BanditBitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 BanditBitch World Chat Champion
Joined: 03 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lozzypop1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lozzypop1 Certified MILF!

Joined: 04 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:52 - 01 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
HOUSE_WARMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ____________________ Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| queen of string |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 queen of string World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:49 - 01 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
cant beat that feeling. good luck to you. and what loz said  ____________________ "Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| msgander |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 msgander Brolly Dolly

Joined: 31 Aug 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:21 - 01 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
house warrrrmmmmingggggggggggg
ye pirates are well behaved.....  ____________________ Always believe that your guardian angel flies a bit faster than you............... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr jamez |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr jamez World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Lawnie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Lawnie Nearly there...

Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:44 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Whereabouts in Reading?
I get my keys for a house in Lower Earley tomorrow  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lozzypop1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lozzypop1 Certified MILF!

Joined: 04 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:13 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
DOUBLE HOUSE_WARMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ____________________ Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:52 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
and Congrats to Rob, the thread hijacker  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| queen of string |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 queen of string World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:56 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
what loz said  ____________________ "Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|