 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:42 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: Dont you hate |
 |
|
RaWr!
Was able to get a 2000 gs500 for 300quid everything working and tax'd and tested.
And what happens my best mate's dad buys it for 400
I still dont belive it!
So what have you lot nearly bought but had takenunfairly ?
Siggi isnt allowed to bitch about snipers on ebay  ____________________ ◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer! |
|
 Slickfish Crazy Courier

Joined: 24 May 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:47 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I found a mint hornet in a dealer, it had 400miles or so on it, I wanted it, started to get the loan sorted, toke a mate up to show him the bike I wanted as he asked and was starting to get into bikes. That was on the sat, tue I got a call from him he'd bought it!!!.
When he knew I was going to get it, he didn't know I'd got the loan going through but still, so I bought a new one! . |
|
 Walloper Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:49 - 02 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
That ex Navy Harrier VTOL on Ebay.
Sum phuquer took the engines and guns oot.  ____________________ W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair |
|
 MRX Steve Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 02 Mar 2006 Karma :     
|
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|