|
|
| Author |
Message |
| SilvaRizla |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SilvaRizla Spanner Monkey
Joined: 30 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:06 - 11 Aug 2006 Post subject: Picking up an NSR tomorrow - What to look for |
 |
|
Well I finally got there, I'm buying a 2001 NSR Foxeye from fleabay tomorrow and was hoping someone could provide some pointers as to what to check/listen for as I've not done it before, particularly anything that relates to the NSR
Cheers
1 day to go!  ____________________ I'm Ivan Dobski the Meatsafe Murderer only I never done it, I only said that I done it so they'd take the truncheon out of my bottom |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SilvaRizla |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SilvaRizla Spanner Monkey
Joined: 30 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| matt_uk |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 matt_uk World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Jul 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:08 - 13 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
congrats on the bike  ____________________ - - - BIKE - - - Passed CBT : 21/07/06 - - - Currently : Riding a 2001 Aprilia rs125 (SOLD)
- - - CAR - - - Passed Theory 20/07/06 - - - Lessons, Test on 15th Jan 08... Passed 2 minors |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Maz66 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Maz66 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Karma : 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SilvaRizla |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SilvaRizla Spanner Monkey
Joined: 30 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:28 - 13 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Certainly is, these are ones from the advert. Tax disc tomorrow woohoo!
Just had a look over it now, bloody amazing machine I'm over the moon. My girlfriend has been quite set against me getting this bike but she's just had a sit on it now (couple of drinks after the Liverpool match) and I think she's coming round to the idea.
I take that back as she's just read over my shoulder and informed me she isn't Oh well you can't win 'em all. - Couple of weeks I think coz she at least said she likes sitting on it. ____________________ I'm Ivan Dobski the Meatsafe Murderer only I never done it, I only said that I done it so they'd take the truncheon out of my bottom |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Maz66 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Maz66 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 20:59 - 13 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
looks great mate
im currently on the look out for the same sort of year etc just the red, blue and white one!!
they are like gold dust! is that the R or the RR?? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| matt_uk |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 matt_uk World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Jul 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| code guru |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 code guru Brolly Dolly
Joined: 25 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:32 - 13 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
i prefer that one more than mine. i like the black and silver  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stevo as b4 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stevo as b4 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| veeeffarr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 02:03 - 14 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sooo, scotch piper on wednesday if the weather isn't gash?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob-B |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob-B Trackday Trickster
Joined: 21 May 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:09 - 14 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
When I wanted a black on there were loads about, when I put the money together there were none so I brought the Red/White and Blue one.....
Nice bike, enjoy it.....  ____________________ Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blamchez |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blamchez Scooby Slapper

Joined: 12 Jun 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DevilDex666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DevilDex666 Nova Slayer
Joined: 18 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SilvaRizla |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SilvaRizla Spanner Monkey
Joined: 30 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 56 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|