Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Password Retrieval

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Password Retrieval Reply with quote

Right I'm having quite a problem right now, there is a site I visit where my password is remembered on the system through IE, however I can't remember what my password is for that site, so cannot log on, on other computers. The problem is the email reminder won't work cause my email address is no longer active and I can't change it unless I know my password.

Is there anyway through IE of finding out what the stored password for the site is or is there any software that can do this for me? Smile

Cheers.
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:46 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a hidden password revealer. I've got it somewhere I'll have a look now.
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:31 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant find it. Crying or Very sad

try this it's a trial version and only shows you a few of the letters but it may be enough to jog your memory.

https://www.thegrideon.com/download/aspsetup.exe
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:40 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mate, but I don't have a clue what the PW is at all as it is one of those generic ones which are a jumble of numbers and letters and me being stupid never changed it to anything memorable. Rolling Eyes
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!



Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:59 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
there is a hidden password revealer. I've got it somewhere I'll have a look now.


You thinking of Snadboy's Revelation II? If so it's here
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:07 - 16 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats it, I had lost it. Thumbs Up
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 54 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.44 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 48.43 Kb