Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Yes! Get in!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:23 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Yes! Get in! Reply with quote

I'm moving to the Midlands. mwahaha.

Got into Coventry uni. Razz
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jesus_Christ
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:25 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, what ya doing there?
____________________
If you ate Stephen Hawking, would that count as one of your "five a day" portions?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob-B
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 21 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:28 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one! I take it you got good results! Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:30 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Idea, I just got a letter from UCAS and Coventry uni telling me that i'm in, I find out my results in half an hour!
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Slickfish
Crazy Courier



Joined: 24 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:40 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You taking the bike??? Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ranna
Crazy Courier



Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:49 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont take your bike buddy. Cov is a filthy grimey place
____________________
My Two Babys- 2007 Stealth YZF-R1- 2006 K6 Suzuki GSXR750 Track Bike
https://upload2.postimage.org/679527/photo_hosting.html
https://upload8.postimage.org/764558/photo_hosting.html
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls



Joined: 10 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:52 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slickfish wrote:
You taking the bike??? Rolling Eyes


somerset to coventry dont be silly, far too many miles away. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kam
Crazy Courier



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:52 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats mate! I slipped 1 grade, waitin 2 see if Sunderland have accepted me. Any1 seen Paul@125power today?
____________________
Proud owner of a Honda CG 2005 model with 1005 Miles on the clock - Bought on 19/12/2005 Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:01 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranna wrote:
dont take your bike buddy. Cov is a filthy grimey place


Coventry has good night life Providing you wear a stab jacket

It is a bit grimey in places....
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!!



What will you be studying?
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:00 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
No Idea, I just got a letter from UCAS and Coventry uni telling me that i'm in, I find out my results in half an hour!


Well.... How did you do? Rolling Eyes
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:03 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Congratulations!!



What will you be studying?


Hizzz....ZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzz.....tory. I think.

Good on you old Jon boy.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:49 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 1 C and 2 D's, Cov wanted 3C's but have still let me in!

Studying History BA Hons degree!
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:36 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Good stuff Jon, well done. Still waiting to find out my results, they're being posted so won't arrive till Monday I bet. It's making me sick. Sick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:03 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations sir Thumbs Up
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kam
Crazy Courier



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:14 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats! Just rang Sunderland and theyve accepted me! wooooot! lets get pissed. Any1 who comes up2 me tonight and says "congratulations from a fellow BCF member" gets a free pint Very Happy
____________________
Proud owner of a Honda CG 2005 model with 1005 Miles on the clock - Bought on 19/12/2005 Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:08 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
Thumbs Up Good stuff Jon, well done. Still waiting to find out my results, they're being posted so won't arrive till Monday I bet. It's making me sick. Sick

Go on UCAS track...
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bostonshirede...
Nova Slayer



Joined: 02 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:02 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff guys - i got in too - over the moon Very Happy

Been drinking since 11am and i can still type - ow gud Razz
____________________
Eat well, Stay fit, Die anyway - By the time u make ends meet, they move the ends
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kam
Crazy Courier



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:20 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, nice1 all! any1 ogin 2 sunderland uni? Im quite drunk, had a fantastic night though, hope you all celebrated with style (my feet STINK!)
____________________
Proud owner of a Honda CG 2005 model with 1005 Miles on the clock - Bought on 19/12/2005 Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:36 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Thumbs Up Good stuff Jon, well done. Still waiting to find out my results, they're being posted so won't arrive till Monday I bet. It's making me sick. Sick

Go on UCAS track...


Thanks for that Jon. I didn't want to do it, just wanted to see my results, but I've just got in after a quick 15 pints and I've got an Unconditional Firm offer for Keele University.

Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!

Absolutely over the moon, it will be interesting to see what grades I got when they come tomorrow/Saturday. Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:08 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a blast last night! Started on the pints, then the shots, then the pitschers of Blue Lagoon. Hmmm. Haven't got a hangover though.

Well done to everyone. Thumbs Up
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls



Joined: 10 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:41 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
Thanks for that Jon. I didn't want to do it, just wanted to see my results, but I've just got in after a quick 15 pints and I've got an Unconditional Firm offer for Keele University.

Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!

Absolutely over the moon, it will be interesting to see what grades I got when they come tomorrow/Saturday. Mr. Green


A quick 15 pints. Laughing

I'd be in hospital after that.

Well done. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jesus_Christ
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:50 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
I had a blast last night! Started on the pints, then the shots, then the pitschers of Blue Lagoon. Hmmm. Haven't got a hangover though.


Are you the size of a house?????? Wink

Your gonna fit in at uni just fine!
____________________
If you ate Stephen Hawking, would that count as one of your "five a day" portions?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
I've got an Unconditional Firm offer for Keele University.


Welcome to stoke!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:54 - 18 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Welcome to stoke!


Mr. Green Thumbs Up Where's my welcome hamper?

My grades came through this morning, I got 3 Cs which is exactly what I needed but not what I expected. Ironically the one I did best in (English Language) I thought I'd do worst in - I was expecting a D but was 4 marks off a B. My exams were a different story though. Laughing I couldn't pick them out of a line up for difficulty, but I ended up with 2 As, 2 Cs, and 2 Es. How's that for consistency?! Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 47 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.61 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 130.78 Kb