Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Just got Online at the flat...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:48 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Just got Online at the flat... Reply with quote

Today Telewest came round and installed my Broadband and TV at the flat.
Ive just this second came on the internet and am running no Virus protection at all. Confused
Can I get a free`be one or am I better off paying the £40 odd for Norton?

Or, Does anybody have the programme which generates the Crack for the Norton antivirus? Razz

I keep receving a window pop up telling me to visit xprepair.com or somthing because Windows has found 55 "critical" errors. is that just a scam Popup, It dosent look formal at all.

Ta...


<|Ben|>


ps, Getting another scooter soon as I may be loosing my driving licence.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:02 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

For an antivirus I use AVG Free edition, and it's just as good as the Norton bloatware my wife has on her laptop.

https://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

For spyware, I use Adaware. Used to use Spybot, but for some reason that's stopped working on my laptop.

https://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:15 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the opposite, Adaware stopped working on mine.....

I've got Spy-Sweeper, Spy Bot and Spyware Terminator running on mine.....and Spy-Sweepers Fire Wall.....
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:08 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another thing. My Gif images dont seem to work online. they are just all frozen. Is this just a setting? somthing that needs allowing in internet settings or somthing?

Or could it be my firewall?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cracks...

www.serials.ws

Watch out for the pop ups though.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 17 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and one more thing.

Ive got zone alarm, Just got the full version. Wink
Anyway, its not letting me send or recieve anything via MSN. Even when ive turned the control to Low.
The only way I can allow it is if I shutdown the zone alarm.

Anybody had the same problem?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 50 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 2.88 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 47.67 Kb