Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Another ebay Tit!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

R1stu
Shrek!



Joined: 12 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 20 Aug 2006    Post subject: Another ebay Tit! Reply with quote

Got an email from a seller asking me to remove the feedback that I had left him.

I thought umm dont recall selling/buying anything from you. So I email him back!


He sends an email back saying he sold me an item which I didnt pay for as he wasnt replying to emails.


I checked his feedback, and it turns out I left it in back in April!!! WTF!!!?

And I didnt pay him cause he kept getting banned from ebay and he didnt reply to emails about how to pay him!!

So hes asking me to remove neg feedback after almost 6months cause he kept getting banned and I never got my goods??


Some people! Middle Finger Mr. Green Middle Finger is what I say to him.
____________________
Carbon closet tart! https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/02r6/
Stolen bike. 2000 R1: https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/00r1/
Current bike 1991 Honda ST1100 Pan European, 1986 Honda cb350sg (Finished)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Teaman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:21 - 20 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about Fuck off Smile usually works,


failing that just tell him that if he has a problem he should contact fleabay and go through them, I sugest you complete a quick history of dealings with him and contact ebay yourself, thats easy
____________________
There is no point in ranting about someone stupid because there is nothing u can do about it. There is no cure for stupid.
Someone stupid does not realise they r stupid.stupidity is indistinguishable from malice U just have to accept that some people are thick as p1gsh1t and work around them.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 45 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.54 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 32.83 Kb