 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 04:31 - 21 Aug 2006 Post subject: Cocktails |
 |
|
Being A level results time, I've seen my fair share of cocktails over the past week. I'm not drinking all that many, it's mostly pints, but people are buying them all over the place when we're out, lots of £5 cocktails with some truly rancid mixes.
But I had to share one I had the other night.
1 bottle WKD blue
Double port
Served in a pint glass with plenty of ice and a straw.
It looks and tastes exactly like Vimto. Hence the name, Cheeky Vimto. Try it. It will cost at least £4, more likely £5-£5.50, but 3 of them and you'll be pretty bladdered, plus they're so easy to drink you could probably knock through 3 of them in about 20 minutes, if you so wish.
What's your favourite/most interesting cocktail? I say most interesting because I may have tried one with tabasco in it the other night. Never again.  |
|