Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Game downloads?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:38 - 28 Aug 2006    Post subject: Game downloads? Reply with quote

Any ideas where I can download games from...

MotoGP (the new one?)

And as sad as I sound, but I want a flight simulator? Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cragy
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:34 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bittorrents Rolling Eyes
____________________
https://noevil.co.uk/sigs/cragyhonda.gif
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:38 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Re: Game downloads? Reply with quote

binge wrote:
Any ideas where I can download games from...

MotoGP (the new one?)

And as sad as I sound, but I want a flight simulator? Laughing


Bit torrents.

If you haven't used them before:

Go to google and download a program called BitComet

Install.

Go to:

www.mininova.org
or
www.torrentspy.com

And you'll find moto gp 3 downloads.

Not that I download myself, I'm not a filthy, scummy criminal. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:45 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

download azureus thats the best bittorent client.

Then go to a torrent site like www.torrentspy.com

Download the torrent

Open the torrent, this should open Azureus at the same time, and it will start downloading, interface is pretty much the same as limewire and stuff Thumbs Up

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
download azureus thats the best bittorent client.


Ignore him, I used to have azureus and switched to Bitcomet as its much 'better' and is more user friendly for a n00b downloader like yourself Bingey.. Wink Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:57 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I was a n00b when i started using it, was my 1st client.

How is this other one better?

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:59 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because.

Mad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:01 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive used both and found them both as good as each other although i only have azureus installed just now.

although binge mate if you want all the games then get on the newsgroups.
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Finglonga
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

No torrent client is "the best" it what you prefer and can get the best results out of. I have tried the ones mentioned above and IMO think they are shit, but they may work for others. I une uTorrent as its very light on recources and very quick at downloads. If you don't try them you will never know. Wink
____________________
Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith



Joined: 26 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:04 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azereus..........sooooooooooo yesterday Wink uTorrent is my current fave. It has all the features of azureus yet uses a lot less resources so its far more pc friendly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:13 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utorrent, would say it's the best just because it uses hardly any memory compared to the others, it's also the only one that i've had fast speeds on without setting everything up.

For someone new to Torrents the Utorrent is the easiest to use.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 29 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently using Azureus....

*runs off to download Utorrent to download Prison Break Season 2 Episode 2*

Hehe. Mr. Green Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rovman
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:12 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am currently using Azureus....

*runs off to download Utorrent to download Prison Break Season 2 Episode 2*

Hehe. Mr. Green Thumbs Up


Good choice on both accounts.

uTorrent is definately better than Azureus, and Prison Break S2 E02 was great Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jesus_Christ
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 30 Aug 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now round a mates and I'm goning to "test" something.

I'm downloading some PSP games as toorents, can i just chuck them on a memory card and play them or what? Confused

err this is hypothetical of course! Very Happy
____________________
If you ate Stephen Hawking, would that count as one of your "five a day" portions?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 33 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.14 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 80.99 Kb