Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


UKOnline

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:29 - 04 Sep 2006    Post subject: UKOnline Reply with quote

Well I called them up to cancel today 2 months early, fair enough they want the other 2 months payments I'm contracted for etc.

Thing is they say they've only ever received five payments from me! It's probably true as I've never really kept a close eye on all my outgoings but they've never cut me off or contacted me or anything so how was I supposed to know?

Now they're saying they need 7 payments off me to cancel, what, surely that's their fault for not chasing it up or even bothering to send me a letter? Confused

So I owe them just over £100 aparrently, cunts, can I tell them to go fuck themselves?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:42 - 04 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the Ts&Cs and see if theres a fair use policy.

if there is then just download all the shite of the day all day long so that you take advantage and exceed the fair use policy and they'll terminate your account/contract.
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 04 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been with them for almost five years. They'rea pretty good ISP in general.

I think I had one direct debit bounced about three years ago and ... they never chased me about it. Been free with them ever since Shocked

Been wondering how to get out of it without paying a fortune Mr. Green
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 32 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.20 Sec - Server Load: 1.6 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 35.48 Kb