 Didge Traffic Copper

Joined: 02 Jul 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:34 - 06 Sep 2006 Post subject: Music Files.......... |
 |
|
I have a huge collection on .Wav & Mp3 music files. Why is it that problems occur with music 'skipping'? In particular, the Mp3s, which seem worse for this.
If I play music on WMP, the skipping is rather annoying, on my Magix player some skipping occurs, but not as much as on WMP.
If a song skips, and you go back, it will play that section perfectly, and skip elseware.
I'm now trialing WinJukebox, and the skipping on Mp3 songs was fuckin' horrendous, but again, play that bit of the song again, and it won't skip in that point again, it'll skip elseware.
I know my music files are bloody perfect, because if I burn the .Wav files to CD, the CD will play without a hitch.
What is it about bloody media players, that cause this skipping?
Could another program like my anti-virus cause it or what?
I am so fuckin' frustrated with it.
Ta in advance.  |
|
 THCi Nearly there...

Joined: 28 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|