Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Nintendo DS WFC - Games

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Icey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:14 - 07 Sep 2006    Post subject: Nintendo DS WFC - Games Reply with quote

Hey!

I got a couple of games for my birthday yesterday, and wondered if anyone else had them so I could have your friend codes so I can play some people!

I have Animal Crossing Wild World & Mario Kart DS.

Thanks

Thumbs Up
____________________
Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 07 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

as soon as i pick up my copy of MK then you can have mine Thumbs Up

whats animal crossing all about then?

heard of it, of course Razz , but never had a go Neutral
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Icey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:16 - 07 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really sure - I've only just started playing it and I'm pretty damn confused - I think I must be getting old Laughing Neutral

MK rocks - just how I remember it - and better Thumbs Up

Animal Crossing: Wild World

F/C : 0473-2260-0431
____________________
Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 30 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.7 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 36.55 Kb