BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Back stabbing bitches! (need advice)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:29 - 22 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A word on anger from a book by Terry Pratchett, I always liked this bit.

Quote:
Granny Weatherwax was often angry. She considered it one of her strong points. Genuine anger was one of the worlds great creative forces. But you had to learn how to control it. That didn't mean you let it trickle away. It meant you dammed it, carefully, let it develop a working head, let it drown whole valleys of the mind and then, just when the whole structure was about to collapse, opened a tiny pipeline at the base and let the iron-hard stream of wrath power the turbines of revenge.

gixxersixx
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:57 - 23 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a case of false accounting and theft. Dont know any company that doesnt class theft as Gross misconduct. If you reported them for this and they know its you the company has a duty of care to you to ensure you are not victimised, otherwise you may have a good case for constructive dismissal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 00:25 - 24 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

text messages?? are you still in school??? Rolling Eyes

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:10 - 24 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

text messages happen to be free which is good and while working we would actually have to send about 20 a day even to the office as it would cost you a fortune in phone calls. Thats just work text messages.

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 06:48 - 25 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're saying that the peole you work for can't afford their own phones?? How the fuck does their office operate??

Paivi
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:11 - 25 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
So there will be phone calls to the office in the morning...

Make sure that from now on, everything is in writing and sent to the office recorded delivery. In your letter, refer to previous discussions and chats in the style of "as discussed in our meeting on xx September, ..."

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 25 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZRX61 wrote:
So you're saying that the peole you work for can't afford their own phones?? How the fuck does their office operate??

I would have to use my own personal mobile to call them and i am not loaded to have money in it allthe time. so texts work. Thumbs Up again there free. Be good if they gave you a company phone or similar but there not that good. And i am not in an office i am miles away on location working.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 261 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2