Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


It's alive!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

feef
Energiser Bunny



Joined: 11 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:35 - 01 Oct 2006    Post subject: It's alive! Reply with quote

The FJR has been rebuilt.. new fork stantion, and all the bodywork is back on..

just back from a short ride, and all is good in the world Very Happy

a
____________________
Mudskipper wrote: feef, that is such a beautiful post that it gave me a lady tingle Laughing
Windchill calculator - London Bike parking
Blog and stuff - PlentyMoreFish dating
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Blackrhythms
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:34 - 01 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Thumbs Up Very Happy
____________________
Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:44 - 01 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it matey Thumbs Up
Still, you didn't really want it when we were in France, I'm sure the Storm was much more fun Twisted Evil
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny



Joined: 11 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:58 - 01 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to take the FJR round those roads again (hint hint Wink )

I think it would be fun, and not a little surprising for such a big bike Very Happy

a
____________________
Mudskipper wrote: feef, that is such a beautiful post that it gave me a lady tingle Laughing
Windchill calculator - London Bike parking
Blog and stuff - PlentyMoreFish dating
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:04 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

feef wrote:
I'd love to take the FJR round those roads again (hint hint Wink )

I've been looking at my work rota for the next 12 months, and I think the same time next year would be just about perfect Smile
I guess the sooner we start thinking about it the sooner we can decide where to go next time Cool
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:41 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Re: It's alive! Reply with quote

feef wrote:
The FJR has been rebuilt.. new fork stantion, and all the bodywork is back on..

just back from a short ride, and all is good in the world Very Happy

a


Tis a great feekling having something back on the road after being in pieces Razz

Nice one Thumbs Up
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny



Joined: 11 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:45 - 02 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoHippy wrote:
feef wrote:
I'd love to take the FJR round those roads again (hint hint Wink )

I've been looking at my work rota for the next 12 months, and I think the same time next year would be just about perfect Smile
I guess the sooner we start thinking about it the sooner we can decide where to go next time Cool


Bear in mind, that on the FJR, I can keep going for longer Wink

a
____________________
Mudskipper wrote: feef, that is such a beautiful post that it gave me a lady tingle Laughing
Windchill calculator - London Bike parking
Blog and stuff - PlentyMoreFish dating
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 14 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.35 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 56.75 Kb