|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:29 - 05 Oct 2006 Post subject: Recruitment Fair |
 |
|
I saw that one of the above was on in Southampton, so I got dolled up, got out my CV and off I trundled. Found the place eventually - I had actually walked right past it once, no big signs of advertising...say hey you this way >> or anything. And after the big queue to get in (need you to register) found out it wasnt as big as I was expecting.
Southampton is huge, and I thought there would be loads and loads to trawel through like bike week at the NEC. Anyway I did speak to a couple of very interesting people, who gave me names & advice and suggestions on what to do next. And I sat and waited for over 1.5hrs for an adviser to give me some help and guidance, in the end...time was creeping by and I thought my friend who's drive I parked on will be home shortly, so I'd better leave...and still my number hadnt been called...it turned out there were 8 people in front of me, so I walked away.
Oh and to top it off, I come away with a stinking headache, sore feet and it pissed it down with rain...
Did anyone else from here go?
Any job joy for you? ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Villers |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Villers World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 4 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|