Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


first meeting with BCF members in person

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:59 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: first meeting with BCF members in person Reply with quote

just had a few guys from the forum drop by the shop I won't say who
as its in Amsterdam but it was very nice to meet them
if any of you are in Amsterdam feel free to drop buy
the address is 163 singel, on the first canal behind the palace
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:04 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Re: first meeting with BCF members in person Reply with quote

oldpink wrote:
just had a few guys from the forum drop by the shop I won't say who


We know who. Laughing
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:39 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, hex on here also has a shop, i have popped in and i think a few other bcfers have too
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:45 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it I get the idea that Mr Pink's shop sells slightly more......illicit.... items than Hex's?
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:53 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Why is it I get the idea that Mr Pink's shop sells slightly more......illicit.... items than Hex's?


everything I sell is legal and I don't sell weed, well I give away samples
but my main trade is seeds & pipes etc
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:56 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was being slightly sarcastic - it just seemed a typically unusual connection for Colin to make - I'm sure your business is totally above board, chill!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:03 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry didn't mean to sound harsh
I'm chilled (very) as I get to sample the samples
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:04 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldpink wrote:

I'm chilled (very) as I get to sample the samples


I did realise the irony of my comment just as I typed it! D'oh! Talk about preaching to the choir!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:49 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a good chance if thats Amsterdam i have been in that shop Wink or my dad has Laughing
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:59 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

was it a hobbit, and a guy who looked strangely polish was it?

Laughing
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:00 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
I was being slightly sarcastic - it just seemed a typically unusual connection for Colin to make - I'm sure your business is totally above board, chill!


not an unusual connection

this guy has a shop, hex has a shop, they both have shops and are on bcf

how is that an unusual connection ?
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:30 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey any one point me in hex's direction
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrea
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:31 - 06 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i too have met bcfers this week, had met Tom M before but no one else until last week...when i met 5 at a bike meet and another 6 at a night out.

It's nice to put names to faces at last

Will meet you all one day (well the decent ones anyway Razz )
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:06 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldpink wrote:
hey any one point me in hex's direction


https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=92059&highlight=
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:45 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I thought he had a shop over here in the Dam
I was going to invite him by the shop one night, we have quite a few ex pats
that hang around in the Dam
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:52 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, got ya, no its in the midlands (england)
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god


Last edited by colin1 on 21:51 - 08 Oct 2006; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:35 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

*tuts in annoyance at self*

I glanced briefly at the title of this thread and thought it said "first meeting of BCF members in prison".
Rolling Eyes

Mr. Green Mr. Green
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:14 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

That bud was good, got very stoned from it and then didn't do very much else. Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:29 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Cool

That bud was good, got very stoned from it and then didn't do very much else. Mr. Green


thought you'd like it
better than the average coffee shop offering's
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:04 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally met Leggy girl...we've chatted about meeting up before, but the opportunity came up and I found her to be a very nice girl, very chatty and friendly...
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 361 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 106.04 Kb