Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


new tv series...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:00 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: new tv series... Reply with quote

Starts in two minutes, BBC1 - Robin Hood, with sexy young men in tights...

Can someone please tell me what the actor who plays Robin has been in before, its been bugging me for ages...?
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:03 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google it Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:10 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's prolly too busy ogling Robin in his tights as we speak Laughing

Can't say I fancy it. Too young. Too pretty.

I'll stick to that big Russian boxer Cool
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob-B
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 21 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:50 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only watched about half of it, it was awful Thumbs Down
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:54 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Re: new tv series... Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
Starts in two minutes, BBC1 - Robin Hood, with sexy young men in tights...

Can someone please tell me what the actor who plays Robin has been in before, its been bugging me for ages...?


https://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/characters/robin.shtml
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:31 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new series of BSG is out - why waste your time with anything else?
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:30 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
The new series of BSG is out - why waste your time with anything else?


Because BSG is shite? Laughing Then again so was that tripe they've called robin hood.

Although I'm biased towards ROS I have to say it was a woeful remake of epic proportions. Sad
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:42 - 07 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there goes any burgeoning respect for Zaf!

Cool

I love BSG - although I can't decide whether I prefer Sharon or Dee.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:57 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was Teachers...!!! I knew I knew the actor from somewhere, he shagged Penny...cool...cheers
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like 8.2m people watched the piece of shite.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4801879.stm
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

carvell
Scuttler



Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we should kill them then.

Why should anyone else like things I don't?

It's a disgrace, look what the country is coming to, those bastards.
____________________
Yamaha TDM 850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
Well we should kill them then.

Why should anyone else like things I don't?

It's a disgrace, look what the country is coming to, those bastards.


(Sarcasm ignored)
Exactly.

Extermination squads on every street corner.
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Serendipity
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:44 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
The new series of BSG is out - why waste your time with anything else?


BSG series 3 is out!!!!! How did I miss that!

(sounds of hasty bittorrent search)


Very Happy Thumbs Up
____________________
2007 CBF1000 & 2016 CBF1000F - Commuter heaven | 1994 CBR600FR - Awaiting defibrillation
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:08 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr, dont really want to sound like Im not a tv geek or anything, but what IS BSG???
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:21 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
errr, dont really want to sound like Im not a tv geek or anything, but what IS BSG???


Crappy remake of battlestar galactica.
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:31 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear...Im glad I stuck to the new series of Robin Hood. Though Im not sure I will next week...it was a bit pants to be honest...

I did however watch Strictly Come Dancing or whatever it was called... now that was good viewing, for a Saturday night too.
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

king kong
Nearly there...



Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:03 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of new TV series, does anyone know if Channel4 are pushing a new series of the Greenwing, because they keep showing two of the characters driving in a cadilac across the USofA.

I forget the characters names, but the Greenwing is mustard.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Katie
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been wanting to watch it for about 2 weeks. Got home late and it had already started. My brother in law had messed around with my tv so I couldn't get it to work, then I couldn't get a signal. Only saw about 5 minutes of the end. Evil or Very Mad

Was it any good? Laughing
____________________
Never have a row with an Idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:18 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

king kong wrote:
Talking of new TV series, does anyone know if Channel4 are pushing a new series of the Greenwing, because they keep showing two of the characters driving in a cadilac across the USofA.

I forget the characters names, but the Greenwing is mustard.


I was wondering about that too, it's mac and guy in the car yet it doesnt actually say it's for anything? Confused
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
Clanger wrote:
errr, dont really want to sound like Im not a tv geek or anything, but what IS BSG???


Crappy remake of battlestar galactica.


Or 'classy, well-scripted, enjoyable, sexy re-imagining of a cheesy old sci-fi show - with extra sexy babes and some cool effects'.

Eye of the beholder, and all that.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:39 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Eye of the beholder, and all that.


In this case the beholder's blind. Razz Laughing
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:40 - 08 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frakk off!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 360 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.65 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 121.09 Kb