 andymarks Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 05 Oct 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:29 - 15 Oct 2006 Post subject: Area sections? |
 |
|
I applied for the south east section and i think i got refused. Do i qualify just by living in the South East or must I go to meets and stuff? ____________________ Bikes--2002 GS500---2006 CG125(For sale, PM me for details)
Theory-PASSED -------Practical-PASSED.
33bhp restriction ends 6/7/2009 . |
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 andymarks Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 05 Oct 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:31 - 16 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I applied and then when I clicked on it a day later it said my request was pending or something. Then I was offline for a few days and when I came back on and tried it had gone back to just saying i need to ask or something. ____________________ Bikes--2002 GS500---2006 CG125(For sale, PM me for details)
Theory-PASSED -------Practical-PASSED.
33bhp restriction ends 6/7/2009 . |
|