 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:15 - 05 Nov 2006 Post subject: Small Mercy's |
 |
|
You know the phrase, thank gawd for small mercy's...
well here's mine...
Thank gawd I am in charge of my life again, and dont have to compromise myself, my being, my character...when I was in my last long term relationship - I lost myself, I didnt paint or draw, my creativity ebbed away and I basically had my life juice drained out me.
...once I got away, I started feeling 'alive' again, and now I draw and paint, and listen to my music nice and loud, I answer to noone, my juice is back...!
So thank gawd for small mercy's...if I'd stayed there I might never have found me again  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:26 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well ive absolutely torn out my ex's heart, her naivety, everything that made her special and stamped on it.
But on the plus side i now like cuddly sleep more. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 FreshAL Sir Crashalot

Joined: 04 Jul 2005 Karma :   
|
|