|
|
| Author |
Message |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:24 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: What's an MFBA? |
 |
|
If someone uses the letters MFBA after their name, what qualification do they have?
Google has found me the Micro Finance Bank of Azerbaijan, the Maine Farmers Bureau Association and Member of the Freshwater Biologists Association.
The person using these letters is purporting to offer legal advice so it might be something in that area. ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:32 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Could be..... except that there doesn't seem to be one.......  ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kwaks |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kwaks I'm not a fast rider

Joined: 28 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:52 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Malaysia Futures Brokers Association
Also a qualification in US (measurement focus and basis of accounting) which I suggest means a Yank that can count past the number of fingers he has  ____________________ Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kwaks |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kwaks I'm not a fast rider

Joined: 28 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:13 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Another one to the list...
MFBA (Member of the Freshwater Biological Association)
..as obtained from Reading University site.
 ____________________ ...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:17 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
MFBA = "My Fucking Big Ass"
Someone had to.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:08 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers Siggi
Still not sure it's what I'm looking for but you never know. This person calls themselves ******* Legal Services, signs off their letters with MFBA after their name and seem to be threatening one of my clients with litigation. I think he's a cowboy meself (kind of Citizens Advice that you pay for I had in mind) and I'm pretty certain now that he isn't a UK-qualified lawyer or in fact a qualified legal professional of any type. I suspected as much cos the letter itself is possibly the most unprofessional legal document I've ever encountered!
Still, I appreciate everyone's input on this, thanks! xx ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:04 - 07 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I instantly read it as "Masters in Freelance Bullsh*tting Association"  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sickpup |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sickpup Old Timer

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kwaks |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kwaks I'm not a fast rider

Joined: 28 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|