Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


free sms what url do you use

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:35 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: free sms what url do you use Reply with quote

well I use CBFSMS.com, but you only get on sms every 10 minutes (which I dont mind), also sales pop-up window on send, again I don't mind,

Scenario, 10.29 press send sms, please wait one minute and try again, ok 10.30 please try again in 10 mins "WTF" this has been happening for two days, so any suggestions of other sites will be more than welcome

you all have a nice day
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:44 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had that as well on CBFSMS, just do it again and it usually sends.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:48 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

boltblue.com
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:37 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time I sent an sms using tiscali free sms thingy. It took 24 hours to send the damn message (I know this because I also sent the same message to myself that I sent my friend to make sure it got sent). It was an important one as well.

I guess thats what I get for not having any credit...and for being a cheapskate. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:07 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

talking of tiscali's free sms, I'M with them and you used to get 5 free sms per day, then they cut it down to 3, now I cant see them anywhere on the system, are they still doing them but hidden, in the depths of the members area??
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:26 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken wrote:
talking of tiscali's free sms, I'M with them and you used to get 5 free sms per day, then they cut it down to 3, now I cant see them anywhere on the system, are they still doing them but hidden, in the depths of the members area??


Yeah, they still do it, but they have hidden it. They have taken off all the links to it on their web pages. But luckily google still have the address: https://www.tiscali.co.uk/login/index.php?url=/commscentre/sms/form.php
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:29 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just pay for a decent priceplan and get all the free texts you'll ever need!

I've got 1000 texts a month with my current 3 plan, and even I don't use that many!

I used to use free SMS websites, back in the day, but it's just too much hassle now, and I prefer the convenience and audit trail of doing them from my phone.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:31 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Just pay for a decent priceplan and get all the free texts you'll ever need!

I've got 1000 texts a month with my current 3 plan, and even I don't use that many!

I used to use free SMS websites, back in the day, but it's just too much hassle now, and I prefer the convenience and audit trail of doing them from my phone.


I've just bought a contract phone with unlimited texts (3,000 AUP) and 500 minutes so I'm sorted
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:03 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers tokarev,

I have a company mobile phone, but its a straight forward monthly price, with nowt free, and as my boss gets an itemised bill I only use it for business use, (not 100% true) Embarassed

I also have a pay as you go phone for personal use, it’s just when I'm at work sometimes I like to txt folk and sort out social events:
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dew
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:26 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

get this phone.
https://findaphonedeal.co.uk/display.asp?hs=890blue
12 months line rental free, 12 months contract. Thumbs Up
600 min and 400 txt per month..

Who needs website for texting Smile Twisted Evil

Cheers,
Dew
____________________
Theory: 34/35, 64/75 Test: 23-Oct-06 PASSED (No minors)
Current: Ninja ZX- 6R Future: ???
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.4 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 64.63 Kb