 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:24 - 21 Jul 2003 Post subject: MOT/Tax |
 |
|
I've just noticed that my MOT and Tax ran out last week. You need to have the MOT before you can get the tax disk but I presume you don't need the tax disk to get the MOT? ____________________ About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr |
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:30 - 21 Jul 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers Robby.
So the fact that I am at work and have just booked an MOT for Wednesday morning means that I should not ride my bike till Wednesday morning when I ride it to the garage for the MOT?
Bah!  ____________________ About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr |
|
 Lee Trackday Trickster
Joined: 02 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|