 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 Kiss_My_Rs Scooby Slapper

Joined: 13 Sep 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:56 - 05 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Argos £15.99 its pretty big, dunno if it will be big enough for a top box tho  ____________________ Http://www.manchesterbikers.net |
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 Kiss_My_Rs Scooby Slapper

Joined: 13 Sep 2006 Karma :     
|
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:05 - 05 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
You could always delete it yourself instead of making them do it.
Anyway, Gaz the one I got from Aldi when they had the offer on was definitely big enough to get a top box under. Matt took it when we broke the bike, so go round his house and nab it.  |
|