Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I passed DAS 1 year ago today

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot



Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:27 - 05 Dec 2006    Post subject: I passed DAS 1 year ago today Reply with quote

So after nearly giving up, I finally passed my DAS one year ago today.

Since then, I've covered about 20,000 bike miles on 4 bikes, crashed one two three of them (and earned a custom title in the process!)

I've been green-laning, on a track day, touring and commuted in 35° heat and in the snow. What's really got me hooked is the people I've met, 99% of bikers have been absolutely great people.

I knew nothing at all about bikes and biking (still don't know much!) so I want to say big thanks to everyone who's helped me out over the last year an a bit. You all know who you are Karma

Cheers BCF, it's been a blast Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Stiffler
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:53 - 05 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dude, sounds like you've had a wicked year.

Just hope I can say something similar to you in about a years time (Minus a crash or three Mr. Green) Here's to you (and everyone else on BCF) having another wicked year on the road!

Tim
____________________
Current Bikes - Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) | BMW G650GS
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

BorderHooner
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:52 - 05 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great aint it Very Happy
____________________
Benelli. Happy as a pig in cacky.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 37.41 Kb