Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I am Shaun's master!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:00 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: I am Shaun's master! Reply with quote

Hello everybody Very Happy

OK, so while not technically his master (but not far off!), I work with the shmuck (he is lovely really, but don't tell him I said that!) and he kinda convinced me to get a bike (after 'unforced errors' coursed me to fail my driving test 3 times).
So on Saturday I have a li'l' Cagiva Mito whizzing it's way to me, and it was said that if I wanted to be part of a 'curse' I should join this forum. So here I am but understand that I am quite safe at the moment as it is going after NSR's.

Helen Karma
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:02 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard darlin'!

No doubt Shaun's told you all about me, I'm the other Stokie that hangs round here.

We'll have to go for a ride sometime.

Oh, and be careful around Kev - he's gettin a bit kinky in his old age! Mr. Green
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:02 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mito is good. Is it one of the Ducati rep ones?

And hello.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:06 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I've just added you to the Midland's user group.
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he has mentioned you a few times, and sure, when I am a bit more steady on my wheels that would be great. Not that I have a choice with the whole 'going for rides' thing where Shaun is concerned Laughing

The Mito is indeed a Ducati replica, P reg, yellow with a carbon can which upset Shaun no end! Twisted Evil

Helen Karma
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You coming to bulldog bash on thursday then?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about being too steady or fast to keep up with us, cos Shaun ride's like a girl and I'm pretty unsteady ATM! Mr. Green
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:15 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I don't get it until Saturday Sad
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:18 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

McJamweasel wrote:
Shaun ride's like a girl


Thats comforting to know since I am guessing that I will ride like one too ah hem! Laughing

Helen Karma
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:24 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nighteyes wrote:
Haha, thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I don't get it until Saturday Sad

No excuse... blag a lift to BdB, then pop out to get your bike on Saturday, then try it out on the drag strip on Sunday Very Happy


'Welcome' by the way Smile
Try and ignore all the chauvinistic blokes*... you'll get used to them after a while Smile

* especially kev's tounge! .. and not for what he says Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:48 - 05 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: I am Shaun's master! Reply with quote

Nighteyes wrote:

he is lovely really


Brings a tear to my eye Very Happy

You are in no way my master, you have no control over me at all and I'll give you that wake up call you asked for in the morning Very Happy

Oh colin I do not ride like a girl, more of a transvestite style actually!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:13 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to this helen, I wouldn't worry about the curse if I was you I think it may just be something that they made up to blame their riding skills on! Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:17 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Just to add to this helen, I wouldn't worry about the curse if I was you I think it may just be something that they made up to blame their riding skills on! Wink


Actually mate, you could be right there cos the curse has never got me!*

*/me touches wood. And again.
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:31 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Welcome to the forum Very Happy

Do what G says, try and come along to BDB, it's gonna be good fun Very Happy

Don't worry Colin, the curse is just biding it's time Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, I am indeed another midlander!
And i have to say, Yellow Mito. You have good taste i am jealous.

If only they did that bike in a 250cc i'd really have to get one.
Smart bike, can't wait to see it.
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarsBar
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:37 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
Another midlander here! Get out to some of the meets so we can all see the yelllow beast. I'm sure Col or Shaun will bring you along.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:48 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note i was riding round today and came across another NSR rider.

I followed / Raced him to where he works, about 30 mile one way. lol
Anyway he pulled over and we had a chat, and i've reffered him to this forum.
So hopefully he will join and register.

He had a nice new shiny RWB NSR with an Arrows pipe an the way it moved i'd imagine it was full power.
Still kept up and actually over took him on the straights.
Agin my clapped out NSR amaze's me.

With a comment is that a 125 or something bigger?
Erm nope same 125, same engine, and mine doesnt even have the same aerodymanics! muahaha!

Mr. Green
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Crazy Manx Man
The Fly Swatter



Joined: 26 Oct 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:16 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Laura
Playboy Bunny



Joined: 28 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:33 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott you're bike seems to go fast enough with the two of us on!

since i'm not dead even though thought i might die i will forgive you!

cool ride last night by the way

thanks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:54 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to piss on your bonfire mate, but I really doubt you would of had him on the straights if it's full power. He's prolly still got the carb restrictors in.
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:57 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we will find out if scottys is faster than a current NSR at Bulldog bash Cool Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:37 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarsBar wrote:

Get out to some of the meets so we can all see the yelllow beast. I'm sure Col or Shaun will bring you along.


So I work with her all day monday to friday, see her some evenings and weekends and now you want me to take her to bike meets! Shocked

Looking at what I've just wrote I will just say that she is just a friend and nothing else! besides I couldn't cheat on my right hand anyway! Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:57 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
MarsBar wrote:

Get out to some of the meets so we can all see the yelllow beast. I'm sure Col or Shaun will bring you along.


Looking at what I've just wrote I will just say that she is just a friend and nothing else! besides I couldn't cheat on my right hand anyway! Very Happy


Yeah, ok Shaun, you know you want me Wink !

I shall definately come to a meet once I have gained at bit more confidence (and I have no idea what Shaun is talking about, he practically begs to come to my house in the evenings! Ok it's because he thinks my dad is funny but never mind eh!).

Helen Karma
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:16 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nighteyes wrote:
Yeah, ok Shaun, you know you want me Wink !


If he doesn't, I'll have ya! I've been horny and single for too long! Razz

Although your name could cause a slight problem. Would you mind changing it?
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:37 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm! I wont even ask what is wrong with my name as may get offended, but if I have to deed poll it hows Doris? Or maybe Mavis Laughing !

Helen Karma
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 23 years, 60 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.23 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 133.5 Kb