Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Baby's gone

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

chunkielad
Nearly there...



Joined: 30 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:44 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Baby's gone Reply with quote

Well, our good friend Irfan (irdawood) has ridden away on the NSR - it looked really good when he was on it - I impressed even myself with the vinyl work!!!

Anyhow, still got the GS for sale so any one want to offer me something sensible so I can get a bigger bike?
____________________
Mark Harrison R.I.P - 26th March 2003.
Remember you always and will ride in your honour.
Big revvs up for Mark!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:36 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, they always look better as they're being ridden away! I cried when I sold my NSR Sad

Cried even more when my CBR went!
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:38 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats because its a mistake to sell these ickle jap cbr things

mine dies with me Razz
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:40 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I said my dear!!


Still, can't change what happened. Bet if I got it back now it wouldn't look quite so good Confused
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:43 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh, how stupid do i feel

sorry, forgot about what happened to yours Crying or Very sad

/me hugs
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:44 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me returns BIG HUG


'cos it's Goosey and we miss you


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 23 years, 64 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.71 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 48.61 Kb