 Nighteyes Dirty Bint

Joined: 05 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:18 - 10 Aug 2003 Post subject: XV 125?! |
 |
|
Just wondering what every one thinks of the Yamaha XV125, and I am being pestered by the fam to trade in the Mito nightmare for something along those lines. Anyone ever owned one? I admit I don't think it is half as attractive as the yellow beast but I am inclined to try anything after the trouble I have had with her!
<----
Helen  ____________________ My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart.  |
|
 Jon Anyone for donuts?
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|