Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Buying cigs off the net

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:48 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Buying cigs off the net Reply with quote

Does anyone here buy cigs from the net?

I want to find somewhere selling USA made lucky strike cigs.
Not likely to happen i know, but a reccomendation of a site to buy from just for UK cigs would be good, google just throws hundreds at me.

I have grown bored of scamming so I thought i'd see if anyone here has used and been successful with any company selling smokes Laughing
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

beast rider
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:11 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

go on to asda web site they sell them over the net and deliver to your door aswell.

https://www.asda.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:47 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://uk.tobaccoonline.co.uk/product.asp?subcat=LUCKY$STRIKE&sm=S

Just over £3 a pack from there, including postage. Thumbs Up

EDIT: That's for the 1916s. Lucky Strike Red come in at £2.44 each, which is pretty bloody good!

EDIT 2: This site is brilliant, I just made £50 selling cigarettes to my blockmates, and they're getting their tarty Marlboro lights for £2.20 a pack!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:59 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie, have you actually made any orders from that site? If so whats the service like? Did the cigs take that long to get to you etc? I'm looking into doing something like that myself, it's give me a few extra pennies anyway!

Cheers,

Mike
____________________
Bom Chicka WAHHH WAHHHHHHH!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:09 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

m i k e wrote:
Rookie, have you actually made any orders from that site? If so whats the service like? Did the cigs take that long to get to you etc? I'm looking into doing something like that myself, it's give me a few extra pennies anyway!

Cheers,

Mike


No I haven't made an order yet, I'm going to order one box next week, and if it comes through I'll buy a load, thinking of £120's worth of GV and £100's worth of Camels. It's a little too cheap, I want to make sure it's not a scam before I order loads. But it looks legit, and I can't find any people slating them on Google.

If it is real, it should take about 3 weeks to get to you.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:46 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.mcgahey.co.uk/about_us.asp

Mcgee posted this site a while back. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:56 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that web site might have thetax side of things covered too? Can or does anyone know of any problems of these coming through and mr tax man pulling my pants down to get his piece?

Cheers,

Mike
____________________
Bom Chicka WAHHH WAHHHHHHH!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 19 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is value. If the Americans see something worth more than $50 going through customs, they'll bend you over and drive it home. So the site I posted sends every carton out seperately.

I just took orders for 4 cartons of Camel, 7 cartons of Marlboro Lights, and about £100's worth of tobacco. This thing is a licence to print money, I made about £80. Laughing

Mad The catch! You can't order tobacco from them, because they charge you 100 euros for the duty on them, because it costs more than 50 euros! Oh well, I'll still make a fortune on cigarettes. Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 258 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.24 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 56.3 Kb