Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


NSR Fuel Mode

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

KiddoYouth
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 11 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:32 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: NSR Fuel Mode Reply with quote

Hey, nice board by the way, been looking around before I joined.

Last week I noticed that my fuel switch, under the tank to change from On/Off/Reserve had actually fallen off while I was riding. I'm guessing the screw had fallen out of it slightly before. Is there anywhere I can buy a new Fuel Switch? As at the moment I'm having to take a pair of pliers everywhere Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JimboJ
Manc Pikey



Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:20 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: NSR Fuel Mode Reply with quote

KiddoYouth wrote:
Hey, nice board by the way, been looking around before I joined.

Last week I noticed that my fuel switch, under the tank to change from On/Off/Reserve had actually fallen off while I was riding. I'm guessing the screw had fallen out of it slightly before. Is there anywhere I can buy a new Fuel Switch? As at the moment I'm having to take a pair of pliers everywhere Rolling Eyes

Honda? Rolling Eyes
____________________
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:18 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try some breakers yards.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

KiddoYouth
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 11 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:14 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, sorry, I didn't even put what bike Rolling Eyes

NSR of course Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:29 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: NSR Fuel Mode Reply with quote

Question:
KiddoYouth wrote:
Is there anywhere I can buy a new Fuel Switch? Rolling Eyes

Answer:
JimboJ wrote:
Honda?

Rolling Eyes
____________________
"Unlike public school you don't need to have your arse up and your head down to go a long way...."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin



Joined: 14 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk

Even if they don't list the part on the website, they'll either have it in stock or can get it for you. Just give a call/email.
____________________
TiN
dotgems.net
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

KiddoYouth
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 11 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:23 - 11 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link TiN
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 23 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.83 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 51.96 Kb