 Edicap Spanner Monkey

Joined: 30 Oct 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:20 - 21 Jan 2007 Post subject: Aviation Video's |
 |
|
I'm pretty bored at work today so I thought I'd post up a couple of videos from work. I took both of them with my digital camcorder but lost quite a bit of quality due to youtube putting a 10MB upload limit on videos. The actual video size is about 8100MB and is DVD quality, these were my first attempts at putting a video together.
This one is taken down in the Welsh valley's where the RAF tend to do most of their low flying training. Its a good opportunity to see the skills of the crews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pa0kZDmpec
This one was taken on an air to air tanker trip on board a VC10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Abni4SPRE ____________________ Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and preserved piece, but to slide across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!!!
Honda CBR600F |
|
 GodzGift World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 May 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:38 - 22 Jan 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
nice videos dude,  ____________________ Bike Level: Amateur | CBT Passed
|
|
 Pte1643 Nearly there...

Joined: 07 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:34 - 25 Jan 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah, great videos.
I'm assuming the Hawk one is somewhere in Snowdonia?
(101 Sqdn from RAF Valley).
I remember... Many Moons ago (early 80's) when I was in the Air Cadets. We were in Snowdonia for a week camp, whilst up in the mountains, one of the guys shouted...
"Look, there's a Tornado!". (They were new then obviously).
Of course, naturally, we all looked skywards...
"Where?".
"Down there". he said pointing down into the valley.
It's amazing to actually see them flying through the mountains BELOW your feet. |
|