Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Hello...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ash t
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:23 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Hello... Reply with quote

Hello there, long time no see!!

Just been to re-new my bike tax online so I thought I would pop online and say hi.

Hopefully I will be getting the internet at home (I need to sweet talk the fiancee (yes I proposed)).

Nothing too interesting has happened while I have been gone, although I am moving to a different part of the company where I work. I will be working in a branch instead of at head office, that will be exciting. My Cameron has also found his feet, but cant use them unless there is somebody/thing to lean on.

Hopefully I will be online at home soon so I can come and say hello more often.

Ciao for now

Ash
____________________
When You're Starting To Choke, Take Some Pills With Your Coke, Its Hyserical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash ya slag! Razz

Good to know you're getting on alright, you better get your arse out when spring comes round and you still haven't let me borrow your mrs! Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:42 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ash, pleased to see you and the family are getting along OK mate... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ash t
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:13 - 26 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Ash ya slag! Razz

Good to know you're getting on alright, you better get your arse out when spring comes round and you still haven't let me borrow your mrs! Wink


I will be out in spring I promise.

My bonus is paid in March so I will use that to get my CBR pampered. Very Happy
____________________
When You're Starting To Choke, Take Some Pills With Your Coke, Its Hyserical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.99 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 40.58 Kb