Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What would you do in a zombie invasion?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:15 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: What would you do in a zombie invasion? Reply with quote

So the UK gets a virus that turns people into zombies, most of the UK has turned, the usual stuff you get in movies. Everyone you know is dead & you're on you're own.

Wouldn't a small part of you be excited, or am i sick?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well all my family and friends have just become things that are trying to eat me.

I might find a down side to it!

Well, until I find a combine harvester and go on a zombie shredding rampage. I think you'd get bored after a while though.
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:24 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

You watched Dawn of the Dead last night then? Laughing

I don't think I'd find it all that enjoyable tbh.
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:26 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, but i've watched quite a few of the zombie movies & the whole 'adventure' aspect would be a massive adrenaline rush.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:26 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it hasn't effected the two pole dancers up the road I'd be there mate... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

techierob
Traffic Copper



Joined: 05 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:28 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might want a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide if that's your sort of thing. It's quite a cool little handbook with easy to follow step-by-step instructions for dealing with zombie holocausts.

I reckon I'd break into the nearest (decent) pub, drink the cellar dry and hog the pool table for the duration - maybe indulge in a spot of looting and see if I could blag a chainsaw from somewhere. Nothing too exciting.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Gpz 900R
Nova Slayer



Joined: 26 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:37 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be tempted to set off every speed camera i could whilst pulling a moonie, sad i know, but then it's onto spearmint rhinos to look for survivors Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:37 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grab my samurai swords and find people who haven't bee affected and start counting who kills most zombies Mr. Green

And i'm guessing McGee would bring his chainsaw!
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:40 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go to the Winchester for a pint and some hog lumps.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Moving tamashigeri. Thumbs Up Very Happy
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could find a steam roller with the keys in, I dare say I would enjoy it for quite some time.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:52 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would get my baseball bat and go out and break some zombie kneecaps. Then would hop on the bike and ride to Alton Towers (taking out zombie knee caps as I ride passed them). Once at Alton Towers I would ride on Oblivion 100 times naked.

Then I would get bored and jump back onto the bike and ride back to London and run through the streets naked with my baseball bat.

After my zombie killing spree has topped over 1000 kills, I would then head to the airport and fly a 747 to some tropical island in the Pacific ocean and live out the rest of my days eating coconuts.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:55 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what i meant is everything would need planning, you would need to find a constant supply of food or maybe barricade Sainsburys, i'm sure there food stock would last quite some time.
I think there's a part of everyone that for a moment would like the freedom of walking into a dealer & picking out that car or bike whilst wearing body armour with a 12 gauge.
I'd try to head for a gun store & load up, army base even better. Do you think it's possible to fly a plane or heli without training, just from a manual? Boats are easier i suppose.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

fenton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:01 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im there with you m0l0t0v. samurai swords ftw
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:04 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misc wrote:

I think there's a part of everyone that for a moment would like the freedom of walking into a dealer & picking out that car or bike whilst wearing body armour with a 12 gauge.
I'd try to head for a gun store & load up, army base even better.


Nah not a 12 gauge and body armour. I'd got pick a bike with full samurai armour with Katanas and Naginatas.

Als, I'd stick to sahrps objects as guns will overheat and run out of bullets whereas sharp things will stay like taht for a long time.

And about eating... well. Don't let anything go to waste. After all, is it really cannibalism since they're zombies and not humans? Sick
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:07 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:

And about eating... well. Don't let anything go to waste. After all, is it really cannibalism since they're zombies and not humans? Sick


Your resort to that disturbingly quickly, given that your local Tesco will have enough rice and beans to feed you for decades.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
m0l0t0v wrote:

And about eating... well. Don't let anything go to waste. After all, is it really cannibalism since they're zombies and not humans? Sick


Your resort to that disturbingly quickly, given that your local Tesco will have enough rice and beans to feed you for decades.


And in those deacdes most of it will have gone off. So unless you want to be a farmer...

And did you not notice the Sick?

fenton wrote:
Im there with you m0l0t0v. samurai swords ftw

I'm all set Mr. Green

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/M0LOT0V/OMG%20SWORDS/CRW_0333.jpg
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c282/M0LOT0V/OMG%20SWORDS/CRW_0315.jpg
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:14 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, if it really happened then the first thing I would do is secure my house (make sure all windows and doors are sealed well). Then I would create myself a weapon of somesort. I don't have any guns so I would take my baseball bat and stick on the biggest knife from my kitchen onto the end (so it can now be used for stabbing from a safe distance and also for whacking anything that gets to close).

I would then lie low for a few days and ration my food in my house to get to terms with the situation and learn as much as I can about the enemy.

If there is no help coming or the situation is not getting better then I would have to start venturing out for food etc.

As I know the area pretty well, I would head out under the cover of darkness and break into a car for safer transport. I would head to a chemists and get first aid kits (for the inevitable). Second destination would be a military base (to check for survivors) if no survivors then I would get some better weapons from the base (guns hopefully) and then barricade myself there until I can think what to do next.

Not really sure what I would do after that though!

Edit: Tokarev's Homemade Zombie Destroying Weapon Laughing

https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4884/baseball1ws9.jpg https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6117/baseballknifebat21gk7.jpg


Last edited by tokarev on 20:12 - 29 Jan 2007; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez



Joined: 05 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:21 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go to work, sercue 7 tower office complex with remote sealable door ways, hundreads of thosands of diesal and water stored under ground, one 11kv genrater and six 230/400v ones, a restrant/pub/cafe and a waitrose.


also they filmed 28 weeks later there so its not just l that thinks its a good place to hold up. Laughing
____________________
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:21 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, well you'll probably want to get out of the country somehow to see if it's safe abroad. Although for someone like me who doesn't know how to fly or drive a boat, it could be a problom.
Eurostar can't be that hard to control, would you use this get out of the country (if the power on the lines was on?). After checking for survivors & stocking up on weapons & food. i'd want to try & head for somewhere like Hawaii.

I wouldn't really want to stay in the same spot, i'd always be on the move, obviously after a while you probably won't be scared of death or hesitate to kill anything that moves.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:42 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

tokarev wrote:
After my zombie killing spree has topped over 1000 kills, I would then head to the airport and fly a 747 to some tropical island in the Pacific ocean and live out the rest of my days eating coconuts.


That would really give you the squits.
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kawashima
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:14 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Re: What would you do in a zombie invasion? Reply with quote

Paint my face like Zombie, drive my car recording with DVCam, go to France. Then wash my face, upload the Zombie movie on youtube. Again upload a fake movie that say "zombie will die unless they swim toward north pole"on youtube. After all Zombies started to swim heading to north pole, I go back to U.K. again.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:18 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheShaggyDA wrote:
tokarev wrote:
After my zombie killing spree has topped over 1000 kills, I would then head to the airport and fly a 747 to some tropical island in the Pacific ocean and live out the rest of my days eating coconuts.


That would really give you the squits.


Hmm yes, this could be bad. Luckily my homemade weapon looks like it will handle fishing quite well aswell as hunting animals on the island. All I will need is a ball of somesort to keep me company! Wilson!

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8670/newcastawayvo2.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:20 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complain on an internet forums about it
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:35 - 29 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely MACHO thread this is.
How refreshing.

In the past I prolly would have said similar to all this "Get gun/knife/baseball bat and smash zombies to squishy puddles of goo!!!" ... but these days, I'm not so sure.

I'd prolly hide under the table and quake in me boots till they found me and et me.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 252 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 0.92 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 132.23 Kb