 Marci Brolly Dolly

Joined: 01 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:18 - 01 Feb 2007 Post subject: Guilty as Charged - Target Practice Time... |
 |
|
Got pulled for the first time last night for speeding... 45 in a 30 zone...
Gutted... I didn't actually know I was doing 45 as Tankbag was obstructing view of speedo... Had pillion on and was having to give it a bit more to pull up the humpback bridge, and got zapped coasting down the other side of it... felt like 35 to me
To top it all off, it's the same spot where two of my mates were hit by a speeder 2 years ago, one of whom still has frames on his legs, so I've ALWAYS been extra cautious in that area, and it was literally just opposite his house.
3 points n' £60 fer me. Majorly bummed - not about the points n' fine, more for doing it in the first place... Spent most of the rest of the night sat at home sulking feeling heftily pissed off with meself. ____________________ FAB-Racing MiniMotoSidecars - Back with a vengeance - F1 Class 2011...
CBR170 engine, custom chassis - www.minimotoscene.co.uk |
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:26 - 01 Feb 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Should've been riding one of your kneeler outfits. They'd never have been able to aim the speed detector at you.  |
|
 Marci Brolly Dolly

Joined: 01 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:29 - 01 Feb 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
You've no idea how much I long to get the sidecar road reg'd... it'd be bliss... other than on roads with speedbumps! I'd take an arse-dragging trip across a castellated kerb over a speedbump anyday... ____________________ FAB-Racing MiniMotoSidecars - Back with a vengeance - F1 Class 2011...
CBR170 engine, custom chassis - www.minimotoscene.co.uk |
|