 The View Askew World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:29 - 01 Feb 2007 Post subject: Addiction. |
 |
|
It may have a smaller engine that just one of your cylinders, but I can't stop riding this machine, my yam sr.
I can't see myself getting bored of this little bike before long, but I would like to try out the sporting type, and 2 stroke, not sure what to go for I would like a machine that is as reliable as a 2 stroke can be, it doesn't need to be in mint condition either, just a good engine a chain and 2 wheels.
Maybe some brakes.
And for going up after my test, I don't know whether to stay with the 125 or do the restricted access and buy maybe the sr250? I doubt this will be much over 33bhp anyways.
Any suggestions welcome cheers fellaz.
Soul. ____________________ "Do what you always did, get what you always got" |
|
 Simple World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:19 - 01 Feb 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
you have two addictions for the same bike... mayb this one should go in dear aunty BCF  ____________________ Insta - FemFeral |
|
 Jack_Cheese World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:50 - 01 Feb 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Don't stick to a single 2-stroke (though cagiva are the best) just buy the best condition 2-stroke you can for your money. RS125s are a rip-off on insurance because they're so bloody nickable. Cagivas are low on insurance, suzuki's RG is old, so a good condition one will be hard to find, same with a TZR
So in essence, buy a cagiva!
Jack ____________________ www.bikepics.com/members/jackcheese <--- NOW FOR SALE! 51 Plate Cagiva Planet 125
Quacker_boy: "Jack, you really are a dick!" |
|