Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


For All You Metalheads

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Will
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 22 Dec 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:11 - 17 Feb 2007    Post subject: For All You Metalheads Reply with quote

Hi,

I recently came across a list of albums for 2007. Here's the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_in_metal#Newly_formed_bands

I can't wait to hear the new Black Sabbath album!

Cheers,

Will
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

_Will_
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:42 - 17 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo dream theater, and stratovarious.

Nice find.
/the other will/
____________________
Past -Honda qr50 | 2004 Peugeot Tkr s 50|
| 1996 Yamaha XJ600s Diversion|
| 2005|Kawasaki Z750s | | 2006 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer |
|| 1999 Cbr1100xx Blackbird ||
||| 2000 Kawasaki Zx12R ||| (|2009 Street Triple R |) // 2004 Honda Hornet Streetfighter \\|=| 2000 BMW R1100S |=| ------ My Bikepics page ------
Suffering Bike Withdrawal.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Project9928
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:29 - 18 Feb 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't belive how out of touch I am with music lol.

Korn and Fear Factory are still around Shocked and since when did Obituary reform?

I would like to see what Neurosis release next as I quite like some of there older stuff. Also Opeth will probably release another stonker.

Hopefully Isis should release a new album soon can't get enough of the ones I have.

O I miss the good old days of Medulla Nocte and Earthtone9 Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.6 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 37.79 Kb