Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Numpty alert!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:44 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Numpty alert! Reply with quote

A totally random event that's left me quite perplexed, so apologies for any boredom caused:

I rode home on the reserve tank tonight, so I popped in for some petrol at the local garage. Tiredness and rank incompetence led to me spilling a bit of petrol down the side of my tank, so I picked up some paper towels and made sure it was all cleaned up. While I was doing that, I heard some ghetto smurf yell "Hey Blud!", and assumed that he was talking to another 'Urban' type. When he repeated it, I looked up to see a Mercedes A Class full of West African Ja-fake-ans glaring at me.

"Can you sort me out bruv?" spake the driver, gesturing at the pump. Bemused by the fact there were several free pumps elsewhere, I never-the-less shrugged and moved the bike forward a car's length. As I sorted out my helmet/gloves/tankbag/etc, I watched in awe as the inept Yardie wanna-be struggled to maneuver the world's smallest car into the huge space I had left for him. Leaving him to his re-enactment of the scene where Austin Powers gets a golf cart stuck in a narrow corridor, I strolled into the shop and spent 5 minutes browsing for my dinner, before paying at the till.

I left the store to find the said gentleman and his 3 uncomfortably-squashed-looking chums still to-ing and fro-ing in the deserted garage. His muckers tried to glare at me in a threatening manner, but I could tell their hearts weren't in it; it must be hard to look tough when your driver seems to think he's parking the Exxon Valdez.

I'm still convinced that it was some form of wind up directed at me, and I kept a close watch for Dom Joly on my way out.

If the driver is by some miracle reading this forum - bless your little cotton socks mate, I pissed myself laughing all the way home!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pwntifex
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:48 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which smurf was it?
____________________
the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

wikiwiki
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:49 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful!,
that's great, your description has me in stitches.
Nice one, hope you enjoyed your dinner Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:50 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were you, I would have been tempted to walk over, hold out hand with palm upwards and say

"license and registration"

To be honest, I wouldnt have trusted them not to knock over my bike while i paid.
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Tot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wagwan, i betcha dat tingz be happenin in norf weezey blud? Cool Laughing

Gotta love those ghetto bunnies; you know when you're in the norf west, or anywhere in london when you hear "wagwan, blud and merk" in possibly one sentance.
____________________
The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:00 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might know the place Titz, it's the garage by the railway bridge at the bottom of Sarf 'Arrer, on the way to Northolt.

Streetmap

@Colin

I've spent all day laying down the law, I'm reluctant to do it when nobody's paying me for it!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:16 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can just picture these guys doing that:

https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3421/snatch14209c906bx7.jpg

Vinny:
What's the matter with that space over there?

Tyrone:
It's too tight.

Vinny:
"Too tight?" You could land a jumbo-fu**ing-jet in there!
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nick606
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:26 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love that film mcgee have some Karma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:31 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

quality McGee. Laughing Mister J, description was class Thumbs Up Karma
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mark312
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:23 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughed at this one! Excellent! Laughing
____________________
Currently Moto Guzzi 750 Strada, Moto Guzzi V35 Florida, previously Honda CB125T, RD250LC, RD80MX
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:24 - 19 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible McGoo, you've met them too!

Laughing
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TOM M
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:29 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does mcgee have a picture etc for every single sanario??? lol
____________________
Now owner of a 1200 Bandit
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ichy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:32 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM M wrote:
Why does mcgee have a picture etc for every single sanario??? lol


I thought everyone knew he had lost the use of both his legs and was abandoned by his family and therefore sat in front of his computer all day and night.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:36 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM M wrote:
Why does mcgee have a picture etc for every single sanario??? lol


COZ HEEZ MCGEE!!! Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:08 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Incredible McGoo, you've met them too!


Best one is to try and watch the Ja-fake-ans try and parallel park Thumbs Up Laughing

Also like chavs parking is the only time they will turn their music down Wink
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:07 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

wagwan, blud and merk - what the ferk do they mean!!!
____________________
R6 has been sold - 2004 Honda VFR VTEC now sold too - no bike at the moment
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wooly R6
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah - found some info on it

GHETTO LANGUAGE

This is the tounge of the aforementioned "Rudeboys" and also the lesser known "Rudegirls". Here is a rudelanguage translator for some of the most common phrases, though there seem to be new words invented every few nanoseconds so not all can be covered. Never mention to a rudeboy that he does not actually live in a ghetto. You may not live to tell the tale.

Warning: The following ghetto language translator may be disturbing to those of upper-middle class or above and those of a nervous disposition. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, fatigue, extreme anger and the irrepressable urge to purge the city of these so-called "rudeboys" defiling the gene-pool. Read on at your own risk. Uncyclopedia accepts no responsibility for any injuries you may sustain subsequent to reading the following.

Arrow "You're gonna get murked" - You will experience a severe beating.
Arrow "I'm gonna blaps you up" - I am going to give you a severe beating.
Arrow "Brap brap! Thas how we do it in E10" - Yes sir, I believe the area I come from is far superior to the shanty town that you hail from.
Arrow "I'll mash your face up" - You may need some plastic surgery soon, old chap!
Arrow "Cuz", "Blud", "Blad" "Man" and "Bruv" - Terms used for anyone, friend or foe. "Man" can also refer to one's self. See below.
Arrow "Naaah, that aint serious!" - I find this rather unfair.
Arrow "Nah bruv, he bare boyed you out" - I believe that young man just insulted your mother.
Arrow "Don't have it cuz, don't have it!" - He insulted you. Now he must pay.
Arrow "Sick" - Can mean either good or bad, depending on how expression is placed upon the word.
Arrow "Man's gettin Vex" - I am becoming rather irritated. "Man" can also refer to someone else. See above.
Arrow "Cold" - That was a tad bit harsh.
Arrow "Bredrin", "Crew", "Man demz", "Gal Demz", "Homeslice" (can be shortened to "Homies")- A name for any assosiates.
Arrow "Wasteman" - Not, (surprisingly) referring to bin-men. It means a young man who is of no use to society.
Arrow "Wastegash" - Same as above, but a young lady.
Arrow "Bare" - Meaning extrememly or incredibly, or a lot of, for example "That's bare cold" (that was extremely harsh) or "He 'ad bare crack, blad" (he had rather a large amount of cocaine).
Arrow "Jack" - To steal.
Arrow "Menz" - Plural of Blad. Surprisingly can apply to women.
Arrow "Allow me yo phone, man" - Let me borrow your phone. There is an underlying tone of "If you don't let me borrow your phone I'll take it from you anyway and maybe I'll just forget to give it back..."
Arrow "Blad, what you got for me?" - I want to rob you of all your worldly possessions.
Arrow "What ends you from?" - I do believe we have an invader.
Arrow "I'll get ma shank on you blud." - I'm afraid I am going to have to cut you with my knife if you do not obey to my commands.
Arrow "Cum den." - I challenge you to a fight (A primitive version of "Come on then.")
Arrow "Oyster card" - Prepayment card for cheap teenage prostitutes.
Arrow "Bus me ya fone blud, or i'll pop-up bang ya!" - Would you mind possibly handing me your phone otherwise there might be dyer consequences.

dont really hear much of this around my neck of the woods
____________________
R6 has been sold - 2004 Honda VFR VTEC now sold too - no bike at the moment
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SilvaRizla
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
I can just picture these guys doing that:

https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3421/snatch14209c906bx7.jpg

Vinny:
What's the matter with that space over there?

Tyrone:
It's too tight.

Vinny:
"Too tight?" You could land a jumbo-fu**ing-jet in there!


Hahaha-rofl

Brilliant!

(Yes, ORLY)
____________________
I'm Ivan Dobski the Meatsafe Murderer only I never done it, I only said that I done it so they'd take the truncheon out of my bottom
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:35 - 20 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooly R6 wrote:

Arrow "Bus me ya fone blud, or i'll pop-up bang ya!" - Would you mind possibly handing me your phone otherwise there might be dyer consequences.


Fucking LOL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan 4RR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:48 - 21 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just ask why you didn't point to another pump and told them you were using that one, or would they of poped a cap in your bad boy ass! Razz
____________________
Humans....the largest form of cancer the world has ever seen!
Speed Cameras - Putting goverment revenue before public safety!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:53 - 21 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan 4RR wrote:
Can I just ask why you didn't point to another pump and told them you were using that one, or would they of poped a cap in your bad boy ass! Razz


I'm nothing if not polite, and some of these places do carry different fuels at different pumps - although when I came back to my bike I realised that this wasn't the case here.

He'd asked as politely as a wanksta probably can, so I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:56 - 22 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanksta, LOL.
Thumbs Up
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:31 - 22 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Wanksta, LOL.
Thumbs Up
I LOL'd Laughing
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

carlmalibu
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:04 - 23 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

try living where I do.

Picture an estate full of african american/somalian teens-20s guys playing gangsta and dealing class As out of their parents houses.

Then they get into bikes.

at least 5 trailies have been ragged to shit around my house, a good few scootays too.

Best bit is they've now all bought themselves Gilera DNAs, and RS125s. the guy with the DNA is about 30 stone, and 5 foot tall. I've not laughed so much as when I saw him trying to race a car off the lights (picture a weebl on a scooterbike)

*sigh* gotta love sheffield
____________________
Shine on, you crazy diamond
CB500, woop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:39 - 23 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh Somali! Glorious land of truth and freedom - or so a fax to Tony Blair from one of my (criminal) inmates read. The poor dear was complaining that I had taken away his TV/phone/education/games for the trifling crime of threatening to rape one of my colleagues when there were no fugly gorillas like me around.

Back on topic, I think I'm going to get my head kicked in very soon, because now whenever I see a car full of bad-ass Mo-Fos, I can't help but stand there and watch them park on the off chance that I will get a repeat performance!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 169 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 0.47 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 138.78 Kb