 Ace Biker Nova Slayer

Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:29 - 27 May 2007 Post subject: my used kit ( just like the bike mags !!!!!) |
 |
|
Hi All,
I was just flicking through some various bike mags at a mates house when I noticed most of them have a section where they ‘report’ the state of some freebie kit they have been given by some company so Mr. Public will rush out and melt his overdue credit card on it.
Anyhow I thought I would do the same on some underpants that I was given by a ex-girlfriend..
Here is my review which may helpful to some wary buyers afraid to part from their hard-earned over-time greenbacks
RED UNDER PANTS
Price- approx- 99 pence
Tel --- ??????
Web- www.poundstretchers.com
I was really impressed with this piece of riding kit as it was a really good fit first off and didn’t require any breaking in as everything snuggled into place first fit even though I pack the extra large variety.
I thought the colour, racing red and the slim black waistband was pleasing on the eyes and warranted a second glance from various onlookers.
I,ve done well over 3000 miles with these, including a crud incrusted winter but overall I’m happy with their performance and they have never let me down once, even on those sphincter clincher moments where a slight leak is unavoidable the relatively thin fabric provides adequate soakage but can be a easily brushed off with a light dabbing of tissue once you hit the next petrol station.
The only downside is there is no dedicated slot for your dick so you have to make do with pulling up left hand side when going for a whiz which can leave a nasty stain if your using your petrol stained hands or for the “Born Agains”, dribbling may be a concern due to prostate problems. Also I found the waistband is prone to losing it elastically but for more serious riders this shouldn’t be a major issue as it doesn’t interfere with getting them off for some horizontal action
I have to find out if these stains will wash out normally but will wait after a sweaty summers riding before I can comment.
happy riding
Ace Biker ____________________ RD 80 (crashed, sold) RD 125 (crashed,sold), RD 350 (rebuild twice, sold) RGV 250 (sold seized). RG 500 (crashed,sold )
GPZ 600, GIXER 400, ( sold seized). ZXR 750, CBR 400/600 (crashed, sold ) CBR 600 (sold seized) CBR 900 (crashed, sold) ZX9 (sold seized ) CBR1000 RR (crashed sold)
RVF 400 (crashed), CBR 600 RR (seized sold). Current ZX10 |
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:43 - 27 May 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
brown spot back inside
brown spot back outside
brown spot front inside
brown spot front outside
Four season underpants  ____________________ Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today. |
|
 st3v3 Super Spammer

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:20 - 27 May 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
thanks for that insight, really informative  ____________________ Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done |
|