 Simple World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:19 - 26 Jun 2007 Post subject: [FOR SALE] mens textile bottoms/trousers |
 |
|
Brother bought these from the BMF 2005/2006, I forget. They're brand new, he tried them on then when he got home decided they didnt fit Rolling Eyes
made by city of leather, london.
they have a fly with button fastening, thermal lining which can be zipped out, they look waterproof ( have extra material behind zips and fly etc)
armoured knees and hips, belt with belt loops ( if you wanna change the belt)
they're black
size 34.
the bottom of the leg zips/unzips open and closed to mid calf, with a velcro cover and vlecro at the bottom.
has two pockets on the hips,
reflective strip.
If they didn't hand off me like a lyposuction patients skin I'd have them.
RRP £90, paid £60, sell for £40.
anyone insterested or they go on ebay.
collection from coventry, I'd imagine postage to be £20 ish as they're heavy with the armour
Simple ____________________ Insta - FemFeral |
|