Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Considering YBR125, How is it?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Precautious
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:51 - 26 Jun 2007    Post subject: Considering YBR125, How is it? Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I have been thinking of buying a Ybr125 -07 and i would like to know more about it.

I've been reading some threads here at the forum and seen comments on the tires and so forth. But i'd really like to know what it's topspeed is and how much the new -07 differ from the older -05 and -06. I've read that they added fuel injection and made it weaker.

My plans are to use it for transportation both in and outside town, so it needs to be a comfortable ride.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

flimbar
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:07 - 26 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learnt on a 2006 YBR125 and I think it is a great bike for what it is. Very comfortable for commuting, good engine and it looks cooler than equivalents, particularly CG125.

I managed to get mine up to 65 (its listed top speed) on the flat and I'm 6'2", 13 stone.

I believe it was the best selling 125 for 2006 and still is, not without reason, great bike to learn on and great bike for round town and the odd bimble into the countryside.

Only issue I had with mine was indicator relay playing up, heard that this is a common problem, but it was replaced under warranty.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Spoon261
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:15 - 27 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you missed it, the following massive thread has loads of info on the old model YBR125, not just tyre info.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=107104&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ybr125
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 99 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.43 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 35.35 Kb