 california_rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 lllN30lll World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jun 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 california_rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:25 - 24 Aug 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:50 - 25 Aug 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
That feature is in XP as well!
Had me baffled for a couple of days, thinking to myself. Errr I have no USB devices connected except for the mouse and keyboard lol.
Loving Vista though, I don't get all the bad press, it looks amazing and performs pretty damn well as well!
Literally as soon as I log in, everything is loaded, but then that could just be my amazing PC.  ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|