|
|
| Author |
Message |
| thx1138 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thx1138 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Oct 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:56 - 02 Sep 2007 Post subject: Yamaha FZ1-S anyone got one? What are they like? |
 |
|
I have got a 2002 600cc hornet right now. Thinking of getting something else now. Noiced George White's ad in the MCn 0% finance on some Yamahas and Kawasakis.
I'd been saving up for, probably a 1250Bandit, or well, just saving really, suzuki only doing 0% finance, from what I could see on smaller machines.
Been looking onthe website at the Yamaha FZ1-S and thinking about maybe getting one. Will probably ride my bike over to Oxford after breakfast for something to do, and see what they've got in stock.
So anyone got one, what do you think of them?
anyone who posts a lecture/comment/sarccy reply/pearl of wisdom about buying second hand and not buying new smells of eldererries, and can naff off, thankyou. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fazed |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fazed Korn is my hero!

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:22 - 02 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
good bike's but I scared wave when I was wallowing around corner's at 110mph on one  ____________________ gixxer thou K6 , Cbr400 gullarm x 2 , cb400 superhack. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thx1138 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thx1138 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Oct 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fazed |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fazed Korn is my hero!

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:36 - 02 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had an 05 or something as a hire bike for a few month's, good road bike but the suspension is far too soft as standard, A fair bit quicker than your hornet and comfortable I done 300 miles in one trip and had no bother . ____________________ gixxer thou K6 , Cbr400 gullarm x 2 , cb400 superhack. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| St0rmer66 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 St0rmer66 World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thx1138 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thx1138 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Oct 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:31 - 02 Sep 2007 Post subject: . |
 |
|
Thanks.
Well rode over with the missus to have a look, booked a test ride for this weds. If I like it, I will probably get it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thx1138 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thx1138 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Oct 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:39 - 02 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
GDIL!
Best quote so far £451 fully comp. Ouch. that's with 2 years ncb, and a licence for 15 years.
I'm paying about £150 right now.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 43 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|