|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Tristan. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tristan. World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:03 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: Oh look, my bike's been nicked. |
 |
|
No particular reason for this post, I just have fuckall else to do atm.
Been in the house for like the last day and a half, preparing for uni. Not even looked out the window, about 6 I got this wierd strangly feel in my throat and think, I think my bikes gone, run from the other side of the house, and out the window is a big empty patch of pavement where there should be a CG, wierd eh.
First thought is a man with a van, presumably last night, since theres like 50 people in my village, so we're presumably thieving scum joyrider proof, phone the police feeling sort of surreal.
Decide to go look for it instead of waiting for the callback, Rambo up with a massive knife down the back of my jeans, realise what a stupid idea that was just after leaving the house. Anyway, on a lane about a quarter mile away I find one of the side plastics, which I leave there to get on the way back. the lane leads down to some fields and (eek) a dyke. walk down to the fields and theres a big expanse of long grass, fuck.
Decide to come back home, to ask the neighbours if they saw anyone pushing it, and find my liscence plate in a bush, hoping they decided to take it off so the bikes harder to identify, rather than it coming off by force. Theres two farms near the fields, so I ask the occupants if they saw or heard a bike being thrashed about, one says no, the other, there was at about half 2, good.
Walking back up the lane I'm thinking that the side plastic and the numberplate will actually make quite an amusing picture of the remains of my bike, get to the top of the lane and someones pinched me fucking plastic Did actually laugh quite a lot.
Get home and get a police call, great. There really is nothing I could reasonably expect them to do here, so I get the call over quick as possible, Then I went and wrote this, I have no idea why, theres a few things I really should be doing, but I really don;t have the motivation.
Oh yeah, and just cos I want to vent, I failed my A2 on monday, which meant instead of riding my NTV to Plymouth to start uni on monday I was going to have to ride my CG, all I can now do is utter an almighty FUCK since I have no idea what Im going to do.
Fucking cunting bastards the fucking resale of my shitting bike was going to pay for the fucking insurance of the goddam NTV get sonme fucking respect for other peoples fucking property you scummy fucking lowlives, youve cost mr roughly 1000 pounds on the week I start fucking university, which is going to sting me every week for the next four years, screw my earlier comment about the knife being a stupid idea. scum.
Meh, any chance anyone was on the A159 today, would of gone through my village and might have seen the cocks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GazzaThePiagg... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GazzaThePiagg... Traffic Copper

Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:10 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Unlucky mate, hope you catch the b*st*rds and cut off their balls / punch them in the tits.
Good luck in getting the bike back, hoping there is minimal damage.
 ____________________ Stupid Young Tw@ts Clan 2007 - Sponsored By Powerthirst
Honda NSR 125F (Under Restoration), Honda CR 125, Piaggio Zip (For Sale). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tristan. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tristan. World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:17 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cheers, off to go to the graveyard, since thats where the few teens in the village congregate, then down to the fields, to search, and hopefully wait for them to return.
Can;t decide between bike boots or trainers, I can run faster in trainers but the boots are a bit more menacing  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:25 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I cant offer any help, but I understand exactly how you feel mate. I woke up about 9am one morning, and me and me dad nipped across the river to scunthorpe to pick up a package, all the while i had this tingly feeling, that something wasnt quite right (I arent even exxagerating, i told my dad in the car, and he said he felt like it aswell...which was well weird) on the way back, get a phone call from mum.
"Hey, nath, are you and your dad out on your bikes?"
"What? No. Why?"
"Shit! Seriously, dont mess with me, you're on your bikes right?"
"No, mum what are you on about?"
"Both your bikes....theyre gone....gone..they arent in the garage."
A 2003 absolutely mint NSR125R, cost me £2300 3 weeks previously. Gone.
MY dads fantastic condition yellow '99 T595 triumph. Gone.
about 6 grand worth of bike, taken out of a locked and alarmed garage, the NSR had an alarm mobilised and they both had big chain locks onto a ground anchor. Just goes to show, nothings sacred and nothings safe.
Needless to say, was absolutely gutted. And it didnt really hit me until a few days later how shit it really is. I was/am sooooo angry still, and this was well over a year ago now.
I know how you feel mate, if I met the people who'd stolen my first bike, I would actually murder them, I really would. CRowbar across the kneecaps, pour some boiling water into their mouths, sprinkle fine metal shavings in their open eyes, break their backs, their arms, their faces...actually, id do all that then leave em alive. Fucking cunts. And id do the same to anyone i saw trying to steal a bike. Fucking hate them.
Really sorry mate. I think we should set up a vigilante group. Fight the bastards ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:30 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
If youre as angry as I was, It wont matter what shoes your wearing, cos when you kick the absolute shit out of them it wont mean a thing. But if you can run faster in trainers go for it.
But be careful mate, if they can handle themselves (which they might be able to, but i doubt it) make sure someone goes with you, preferably a loyal/brave and nutcase mate, or at least let someone know where youre going, and take a blade thats less than 3 inches long, less severe penalties if you do stab em lol
Fuckin 'ave the wankers ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GazzaThePiagg... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GazzaThePiagg... Traffic Copper

Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Matt07 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Matt07 Nova Slayer
Joined: 07 Aug 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:48 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah i had that happen to me once.... was about 6 months ago and i was desperate for a working bike just for me 2 use to get me to work and back for a week while my other bike was being repaired so i bought a little gold moped off of e-bay for £125. Only insured it for 3rd party as i was using it for a week then flogging it!
Picked the bike up on the saturday afternoon, tweaked with it just to get it running spot on. Went to bed as you do ready to wake up and go 2 work at 6am. I cannot explain it in any way, i don't know how it came around but i woke up all of a sudden at like 5:05am thinking sumfins happened and it may be my bike being nicked but yet in my sleepiness i could not for the life of me beleive the shit that my head was saying......
Missus rolled over and woke me up as she does at 5:45am letting me know i had 2 get in the shower b4 she needed to use it. I get up shower, shave..... etc go down the stairs (lived in a flat) and find that at 1 point where a gold TGB moped once sat was just bare and empty!!!
I was fooking fuming, i had it locked down to the concrete floor, behind a huge shrub, under a silver bike cover with an alarmed disc lock attached parked in the private car park and yet the 1st nite its left there it got nicked. I did only pay £125 for it but insuring for only 3rd party in sum ways was asking for it...... its wat i have kept telling myself neways! Bike was never found and i lost out to be honest!
I know how you feel mate and i hope you either beat the shit out of the kids that done it or find the bike in repairable condition, OR BOTH!!!
Enuf of me ranting on! ____________________ Current Bike ---> '02' Aprilia RS125 (Mint!)
Getting soon ---> '00' Kawasaki ZXR400 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:45 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
No, never got em back GazzaThePiaggioMan I own a zx6r now, but i would honestly probably swap it for another mint '03 NSR, in black and silver....just for the sentimental value. (And it'd be cheaper to run, my insurance is unbelievable atm (Im 18) ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GazzaThePiagg... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GazzaThePiagg... Traffic Copper

Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:04 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Aye, i suppose i cant complain, but i like to anyways. £1660, TPFT!
anyways, nah i was TPFT on the NSR, and my dad was fully comp (I think) on the triumph. He has the T955i now, 99 model again so we go out and enjoy our bikes to the max, cos you never know when fate (or a fucking pikey) will strike again!
sorry for the hijack, any luck Tristan the? ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tristan. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tristan. World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:12 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just been sat in a tree for about two hours, that was fun.
| Quote: |
all the while i had this tingly feeling, that something wasnt quite right (I arent even exxagerating, i told my dad in the car, and he said he felt like it aswell...which was well weird) |
| Quote: | but i woke up all of a sudden at like 5:05am thinking sumfins happened and it may be my bike being nicked but yet in my sleepiness i could not for the life of me beleive the shit that my head was saying......
|
I really really got that, I think perhaps earlier in the day I had seen the empty space, but not processed it and my brain randomly caught up or something, cos it was a really really strong feeling.
well some bloke said he saw my plastic there at sixish this morning, so the bike was taken at some point last night, since I was out on it yesterday at about 7ish.
Very annoying, I know where it is within like a 2 mile radius of slightly overgrown countryside, I just really dont have time to go look for it, so it's basically gone forever, since Im going to uni on friday, plus I now don;t have a bike to do my A2 on  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tristan. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tristan. World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:32 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
aye the hire bike it'll have to be, though that leaves me either taking my test in Plymouth, with only the experience I get from the lessons = taking lots of leessons, to learn the local roads, or taking the test in Scunny, where I know the roads = only a few lessons but I have to wait till the christmas holiday.
Off back to the field for a bit, then I'll give up poor Daisy for dead, she'll only be sellable as scrap by now, I just want to find the fuckers in the act, for a quiet word with them.
How long did you have the NSR? that was the only sports 125 I'd consider, 2 stroke awesomeness. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| konsoli |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 konsoli Traffic Copper

Joined: 24 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:43 - 13 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
them storys suck, i'd hate to have that happen to me i really would, i went camping like 6 week ago and had to leave my bike in my gf's garage for just 4 days, i swear it almost killed me, no joke, i was so worried about it  ____________________ Haz ER-5, innit! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Polarbear |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Polarbear Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:48 - 13 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just as a word of caution, I had my brand new FJ1200 knicked and the asshole chucked it up a roundabout.
When I found out he was at the local hospital I went round with a bunch of flowers to find out who he was and then when he came out I kicked the crap out of him.
I now have a criminal record for assault. He has a a 'taking without permission' against him.
But he squealed  ____________________ Victory Cross Country American tractor. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GazzaThePiagg... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GazzaThePiagg... Traffic Copper

Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:50 - 13 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
These posts make me feel really bad. All I have protecting my bike is an immobiliser (which is fairly obvious) and a steering lock. Not even a cover to hide it a bit. Wouldn't mind too much if someone pinch my NSR though, the bag of sh*t has cost me £90 in repairs this week and is still bust  ____________________ Stupid Young Tw@ts Clan 2007 - Sponsored By Powerthirst
Honda NSR 125F (Under Restoration), Honda CR 125, Piaggio Zip (For Sale). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:51 - 13 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol, i feel shit tbh reading them posts, hope you all get em back.  ____________________ Haz ER-5, innit! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| phk6 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phk6 Nearly there...
Joined: 24 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| konsoli |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 konsoli Traffic Copper

Joined: 24 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cigaro |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cigaro World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Mar 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fawbish |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 23 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|