Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What is the hardest physical thing you've ever done?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Yoko
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:05 - 26 Sep 2007    Post subject: What is the hardest physical thing you've ever done? Reply with quote

I'm reading a book about an ex Marine who stright after completing CTC did SBS selection.

I've just read how after 4-5 months into selection, there is something like 30 people left, they have all gone out and canoed around for several days, have come ashore and been met by the DS whos told them the truck cant get to the beach and they would have to walk 2 miles to the waiting truck, they had to carry everything they had which was bergans + canoe bringing the total weight per person to 175 lbs (12.5 stone).

After the 2 miles the DS told them hes made a mistake and its another 2 miles. After that, still no truck, DS says he knows a short cut. A few hours later they stop again and the DS says there is a pub 10 miles away, if they can get there by closing time they could have a pint else they had failed the course, or they could stay where they were and be picked up in the morning but that was also failure.

6 people quit, the remainder carried on. 100 meters ahead and round a bend the truck was waiting. When one of the soliders asked the driver how far they had walked he said, they wanted to make you do 15 miles but at 15 miles no one had quit, you've now done 21 miles.

Thats one of the most mind blowing feats of physical endurance I've ever read about.

The hardest thing I've ever done was a run with my uncle, it was only 8 miles but at the time I wasnt use to running anywhere near that far. During the whole run he wouldnt let me stop or slow down. As we got to his road he sprinted off ahead while I carried on jogging. I reached his house and the run had taken an hour. I was totally knackered and my legs where shivering.

By no means a major feat of endurance by any standards but it was the hardest thing I'd ever done.

Before that the hardest thing I'd done was cycle from Worthing to Brookwood (50 miles) when I was 16, but I didnt find that as hard as I was used to cycling everywhere.

So whats the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
____________________
Sheep Shagger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:36 - 26 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year I did a 120 mile cycle ride in one day.

One full lap of the Isle of Wight, back on the ferry, then one lap of the New Forest.

Flat it was not.

Halfway round the New Forest my rear mech went into the wheel and was ripped off. I had to do the remaining 30 miles on one gear - middle sprocket, big chainring. Because of the lack of spring tension, the chain was being stretched around the sprocket, so I had to not only provide power to move me along, but also stretch the chain continually.

It was hell.

Then it rained.

I was absolutely shattered by the time I made it back - after 12 hours on the road, around 10 of solid cycling (shit average I know!).

That was the hardest physical thing I have done. I have never needed food so much in my life - I ate a stupid amount when I got home, then slept for ten hours.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:39 - 26 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physically, although no where near anything like that, starting my Korean moped every winter morning by kickstart was something I'd have paid someone else to do, it took ya f00kin leg off. I wished I could of afforded a new battery back then. Or a different job with later starting hours, 6am isn't good with something that unreliable, I was up at 5 readying my leg....... Sick

Sorry, I know it's not a patch any many others, I probably have worse, but I'm tired so......
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:54 - 26 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I walked 20 yards with severe sciatica. The most pain that I have ever had and the longest walk, or so it seemed. Some feats of physical endurance seem fantastic until you realise that that person had been training for it ror years. Some acts of real physical strength can be just that one step by a guy who has lost the use and movement of his limbs.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pwntifex
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I walk to five ways every day after a long night of beer and lack of sleep, that's pretty amazing.
____________________
the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:25 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a couple of calvings to do that I wouldn't want to repeat. One of them was a schistozome* calf which is a congenital abnormality that means the calf forms in the cow essentially inside out.

I had to cut the calf to pieces inside the cow with a wire saw and take it out bit by bit. Had to do a good six cuts and manouver things round by hand inbetween them to get it into position, took the best part of two hours to get it all out. Had to take two breaks because I thought I was going to faint. Literally poured the sweat out of my wellies and wrung out my clothes after I'd finished.

Another time I was delivering a foal from a mare that for some reason couldn't push it out. I had to do a general anaesthetic without assistance then pull it out using ropes. That was pretty exhausting. Puked up in a quiet corner afterwards through shear exhaustion. Had to wait a good hour before I could grip the steering wheel of my car tightly enough to drive home.

One saturday I did five caesarian sections on cows one after the other. That was pretty knackering too.

*Link to picture of a schistozome. If you don't want to see a picture of an inside out calf, don't click.
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lukamon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:50 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, stinkwheel, nice.

Wink
____________________
killa wrote: Im an ass man myself
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:59 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely Stinkwheel - I'm so glad I was eating my breakfast when I read that!

I think the hardest thing I've ever done was at the tail end of my 4 weeks in hospital. I'd been flat on my back for the best part of a month, and didn't think I could take any more.

They stood me up for the first time on a Friday, which was utterly awesome for about 2 minutes, and then I felt sick and had to lie down again.

On Saturday they got me to walk (very slowly) with a frame. I promptly made a bee line for the nearest bog and took a dump. (In 4 weeks, I'd done two dumps, and ended up having both of them wiped off my broken pelvis because the bed pans weren't big enough. I'd thus been waiting for quite some time to do the job properly)

On Sunday I learnt to use crutches, which was a little harder than the frame, but luckily I'd kept up my upper-body strength by doing pull-ups on the 'monkey bar' above my bed, so it wasn't impossible.

On Monday, they told me that if I proved I could master walking up stairs, I could go home! I was desperate to get out of the place, and even though all this effort was starting to really hurt, I asked them to take me to the stairs so that I could strut my stuff. By this point, the trapped nerve in my leg was starting to make its presence known, and my wasted muscles were struggling to haul me around. Despite that, all I could think of was my own bed - without a nasty sweaty piss mattress underneath the sheets. I managed to walk down a dozen stairs, then up again - all the time cacking myself that I was going to fall down and break everything again, as the physio who was supposed to catch me was about 1/3rd my size. My point proven, I was discharged by dinner time.

Apparently, 3 days from cripple to discharge is something of a miracle, and my (lovely) nurses all made a bit of a fuss.

The irony is, after 12 hours at home, I was wishing I was back in hospital!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Peter3hg
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:07 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 56 mile hike around the Peak District in 24 hours. It is made worse because it entails over 10,000 ft of climbing. It took me just over 21 hours. The crazy thing is some runners do it under 9 hours.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

growler
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:49 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

basic training for FFL
____________________
DILLIGAF
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:53 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in China in 2002 , there was this big mountain , everybody took the cable car up (you had to change cable car 3 times) , I foolishly decided to hike up the mountain along with the sherpa types who carried all the goods top the hotel 2/3 of the way to the top, it was ok for the first bit as there were steps cut into the mountain it then got a bit rocky, food etc wasn't an issue as you could buy it off sherpas , it was like an endless stair master took several days to get to the top,
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

akaDAVE
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:22 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was 11 years old and just moved up from cubs to scouts my older brother and his mate roped me into doing a 2 day hike that actually turned out to be about 50miles in total over and around the south downs.
They showed me on a map but I didn't really have a clue what it meant in real terms.
They needed and extra 'man' in thier group for safety reasons.

I just distinctly remember being in a lot of pain and misery halfway through the first day and cursing the two bastards ahead of me.

After sleeping on a very cold wooden floor in a scout hut I was given the 'choice' to hike back or not the next day.

After getting back I thought my legs and feet were permanently damaged they hurt so much.

That was the last proper hike I ever did in scouts.
____________________
GSXR600
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

gmanxiii
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:51 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

being a human punchbag for an hour with the beginners at my old martial arts class. I wore a head guard and gum shield. the idea was to make sure they was able to punch through my head with reasonable force as I charged to attack them, and pick out any weaknesses in their guards. I then foolishly agreed to do the same with the intermediates who could hit 4x/5x times harder. Another hour later my vision and hearing was funny, i was in a cold sweat and shaking abit but was still on my feet punching.
____________________
I kills hondas

VFR400NC30 > ZZR600 > CBR600FX > CBR1000rr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the hardest thing physically was climbing Jbel Toubkal in Morocco and descending in a day. It's not a difficult climb, nothing technical (just the battle with altitude, heat and pretty loose scree slopes).


Morocco was in the middle of a heatwave that summer with temperatures reaching record highs, I think one day was 42 degrees C. We started walking from Marakech to find a bus or transport to take us to Imlil (a village at the base of the Atlas Mountains some 30 miles from Marakech). We ended up walking most of the way there. By the time we arrived it was late evening and the only food available was a slightly dodgy omlette and a shop selling marsbars and bottles of water.

We stocked up on Mars Bars (stupid really considering the heat) and water. We literally couldn't carry enough water, I had 20 litres which made my pack really heavy.

After a night sleeping on a lumpy river bed we set off at first light around 4am. The ascent is approximately 2100m as Imlil is already at 2000m above sea level. The first bit wasn't too hard despite it being a steep ascent the well formed path certainly helped. By 11am we reached the Nelter Shelter which is the recommended stopping/resting place for people climbing to the summit. We decided to carry on.

After the Shelter the paths run out and it's a free for all up some pretty hairy scree slopes. By this point my shoes had ripped my feet to shreds to they were bandaged up in an old t-shirt with my socks over the top and then the shoes. The scree was too loose to risk wearing my flip flops - the only other pair of shoes I had with me.

We were rationing the water and marsbars, and it was seriously hot, and the altitude was starting to affect me... I stumbled on the slope and found myself lying, face down in the scree having a snooze.

I was ready to give up but saw the summit so carried on.

Jbel Toubkal has a false summit - that's what I saw, so there was another 100m or ascent (approx 2 miles) left to climb). I was exhausted.

By the time we reached the top it was late afternoon and there was a serious risk of us getting stuck up there in the dark. So after a quick rest and time to take some photos we started the descent. Literally, I slid down most of the scree! Weeeeeeeee! Reached the Nelter Shelter just as the sun was disappearing, discovered we had nowhere near enough money to stay there so carried on descening down the narrow path on the side of the valley (about two foot wide with a niiiice long drop to the right) using head torches to navigate. Scary stuff!

We reached a small village and managed to sleep by the side of an ice-pool where I was able to bath my crippled feet and have a drink.

Great experience!

This was taken on the ascent - you can tell how tired I am!
https://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v98/246/32/790925566/n790925566_601613_744.jpg
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:17 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was lumped into a team building course a few years ago with 4 people I didn't know, we were set the task of walking 1 mile over hour an hour for orientation of a bit of whitby country side, I took the map, got us 1/4 the way before the other lad in the group in all his wisdom snatched it, hurried ahead and got us lost, we walked around whitby's forestry in circles for about 4 hours and covered 15 miles (mostly in circles) and we had a search party sent out 10 mins before we found help. It was cold, dark and full of biting midgey things. Never done anything similar since.
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

gemma1675
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:53 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was also on a team building course, when I was about 19.

We had done them previously, they involved team building exercises such as assault courses, abseiling, building rafts - you know the sort of thing. They were quite good fun. Wink

But this year the guy who organised it was a keen walker (mountains and stuff) and decided we should all just go for a team building hike on Dartmoor.

It was hell. We were completely unprepared, poorly equipped, and most people hadn't expected this. I have no idea how far we walked, but we walked all day long. We kept getting told it wasn't much farther. Then when we finally reached our destination, I expected some degree of civilisation (hoping for a 4x4 to take me back tbh - how naive) but it was just a rock and we had to walk all the way back. I was in borrowed boots which were leaking, and by the half way point I had blisters that were bleeding quite badly. Tried changing socks a few times but it was just so wet and boggy they didn't stay dry for more than a couple of minutes. Every step was agony but what could I do? I couldn't stop. The "team" were arguing about which way to go. There was nowhere to pee - I was the only girl and I am sorry but I can't just turn my back and let it out like a bloke, and there were no bushes to hide behind. My only saviour was one of the guys who had bought a flask of whiskey with him. I lurved him! It was getting dark and foggy, and even the experienced walkers were starting to worry about us getting back. But we did eventually.

I couldn't get my trainers on that night because my feet were so swollen and blistered. I could barely walk on them. I took a couple of days off work to recover. Evil or Very Mad

The levels of distrust and resentment in the "team" reached all time highs following the weekend, and strangely it was never suggested again.

Team building really should be banned. Thumbs Down

Strange thing is I really like walking now - but its on my own terms I suppose. I know how far we are going, I have the right equipment, I am not walking with a group of fuckwits. It makes a difference.
____________________
Suzuki SV650S K5

Nobody puts baby in a corner
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:28 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant remember the distances etc, but when I was a lad I was in the army cadets.


Our captain (Captain Coffin) was a bloody demon for beasting you.

Just have some vague memories of mountains in wales in january, putting on soaking wet freezing clothes at about 5 in the morning to go bloody trekking again, was painful and I got hypothermia.

Bloody days we were walking, felt like weeks though.


Slept for quite a while when we got home.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Feasty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardest physical thing -

Working for 3-4 years on a farm as a labourer, cutting vegetables in fields and placing them in bags or in boxes on the back of a trailer. The work was utterly back breaking for the first 3 months due to being constantly harrassed by the farm managers for ever standing up instead of being bent over cutting the lettuce!!

Didn't stop due to the weather either, generally started at 5am and finished about 6pm, pay was shite and you spent the whole time in the fields either getting sunburnt or soaked - including eating your lunch (free lettuce in the sandwiches!).
During winter we had to dig up, seperate and pack leeks whilst in the fields - which often meant using a tractor to drag up the leeks coz the ground was too frozen to break with hands or knives.

The upside was my physical condition, being able to beat my older brothers arm wrestling all the time, and seeing the school bully join and only last 2 days coz he couldn't take the pain. Also after a couple of years I was promoted and ended up driving the tractors and Land Rovers - such good fun racing them round the fields!! Wink

Only other downside was the burns I received on my arms from the insecticides used on the celery - I've very rarely eaten celery since!!
____________________
Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:02 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting up in the morning after a binge Laughing
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:18 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shagging for more than 2 mins? Wink Laughing
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:39 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picking cockles with my dad to sell on, and digging lugworm for fishing.
____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

neo680
Nova Slayer



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:55 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked me bike up off it's side.

Hard work with the tears streamin' down yer face, the sobs of agony wracking yer body.

Not through injury, you understand, just coz your pride 'n joy is damaged. Crying or Very sad
____________________
Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly & always as if you were about to meet yourself coming the other way!
And just remember: speed doesn't kill! It's the stopping suddenly that hurts.......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet



Joined: 11 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:59 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the Ten Tours over Dartmoor in 2 days of the worst winter weather when i was a young lad, ( https://www.dartmoor-npa.gov.uk/index/learningabout/lab-tentors.htm ) also did the Nijmegen marches ( https://www.4daagse.nl/index.asp?taal=en ) when i was a lad.
But nothing is as hard as being told at the age of 29 that your lumbar in my spine is rotting away and that if i carried on being a builder i would be in a wheelchair before i was 35, well i,m no good at anything else so i carried on being a builder,living in pain everyday and just taking each day as it comes, well i,m now 41 still building and can still walk although the pain is getting worse and i know that one day i will possibly loose use of both my legs due to abuse of my spine.
pyhsical hard = living in constant pain.
mental hard = knowing that anyday soon if i over do it i'm a cripple
____________________
"Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away!!!!!!" "Lifes a bitch and then you Die"
"I`m a tool, one with just enough intelligence to know it, just enough spirit to resent it...but not enough backbone to do anything about it. " Siggi 2006 pure class. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:03 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Daz, when I saw you had replied I thought your response was going to be:

"Walking to the pub in Stourbridge... it were bloody miles"
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

daz|n00by
The Internet



Joined: 11 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 27 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Laughing Daz, when I saw you had replied I thought your response was going to be:

"Walking to the pub in Stourbridge... it were bloody miles"


It was bloody miles, should have got a taxi to the pub Wink mind you we need to do a get together again soon, maybe you should come to us this time as the pubs only up the road lol
____________________
"Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away!!!!!!" "Lifes a bitch and then you Die"
"I`m a tool, one with just enough intelligence to know it, just enough spirit to resent it...but not enough backbone to do anything about it. " Siggi 2006 pure class. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 12 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 0.66 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 142.86 Kb