 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:44 - 29 Sep 2007 Post subject: tot - Horse Gear |
 |
|
HI all
Do any of you ride horses?
(No dirty jokes here please....tut)
I am after a good cheap supplier of body protectors.
Ebay is not offering what I want. There are tons of google hits.
I wonder if any of you can direct me to someone you know. Looking around the 20-25 quid mark for a kids one (11 yrs)
Thanks v much
JO xx ____________________ Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow" |
|
 Jamie S World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:49 - 29 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Jamie S World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
|
 LeeR World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:54 - 29 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
CountryWide currently have them on offer, some sizes were as cheap as £20! But they didn't have the sizes in stock for my kids  ____________________ My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen... |
|