Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Online TV Guide?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:19 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Online TV Guide? Reply with quote

The EPG on my HDTV is small and cramped (Even though its 40 fucking inches?)

Anyone know a decent online TV guide that I can look through so I can set my hard disk recorder easily?

Thanks

T
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:20 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.onthebox.com ?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:21 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.tvguide.co.uk/ Rolling Eyes Wink
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

owdamer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:26 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a humax pvr9200t. you record directly from the epg. no pissing about setting timers that way. I got a toshiba rdxv45 as well and that does my head in recording stuff. my old vcr was easier, at least that had videoplus. the tosh doesn't even have that!.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:29 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even easier, get Sky+. Laughing
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

owdamer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:37 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
Even easier, get Sky+. Laughing


Not on my wages!. Embarassed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah my Sony RDR HX870 records direct from the EPG but it's a PITA to read Sad

tvguide looks good Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

izzi81
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 24 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 02 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.digiguide.co.uk

Very good, loads of info, only £10 a year
____________________
"The problem with the French is they have no word for 'entrepreneur' " George W Bush
Age doesn't matter unless you're a cheese
https://www.bikepics.com/members/izzi81
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TUG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:30 - 03 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
https://www.tvguide.co.uk/ Rolling Eyes Wink

I use that one too, easy to read etc
____________________
Haz ER-5, innit!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

carvell
Scuttler



Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:32 - 03 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

izzi81 wrote:
www.digiguide.co.uk

Very good, loads of info, only £10 a year

I second that.

One of the only bits of software I've ever bought - it's easily worth £10 a year.
____________________
Yamaha TDM 850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:33 - 03 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
izzi81 wrote:
www.digiguide.co.uk

Very good, loads of info, only £10 a year

I second that.

One of the only bits of software I've ever bought - it's easily worth £10 a year.


Shit how did I forget about that! I used to use it!

Karma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paivi
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:44 - 03 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be handy, too. It's a motorbiking TV schedule.
____________________
My other bike's a Monster... Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:45 - 03 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not buy a magazine?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:52 - 03 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
Why not buy a magazine?


Because I'm running off a crap aerial, where I don't get all of the channels so I'd rather have a web based one where I can filter all the ones I don't want to see out Smile

That Digiguide does the trick... I only really need to use it every once in a while as I can "Series Record" anything I'm interested in Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 7 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.32 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 84.08 Kb