|
|
| Author |
Message |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:36 - 04 Oct 2007 Post subject: Trouble free......... |
 |
|
............as of next wednesday!!!
My tag comes off and for the first time in 7 yrs I dont have any problems with the law!
No warrants out, no court dates, no fines, no more prison, no more tag.
It feels good to know that in less than a week I will be just a normal person again, able to do what I want, added to the fact that I have a baby due it is a great feeling knowing that I can start to build something now, for someone else rather than being the self indulgent twat I have been for the last few yrs.
I'm just rambling really but after giving some advice out to some one wanting to take a tag off I found my self telling them not to do it, its not worth it blah blah blah.....and then started thinking about what I have just typed and it made me want to write a thread about it.
Wooo Hoooo, normality here I come.
Cheers for reading.
Andy |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:41 - 04 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I sincerely hope you make it till next Wednesday without further bother.
 ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:45 - 04 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Knowing group 4 I wont!
When I had to go to the hospital the other night this happened......
I rang them to tell them why I left the house, they said that is all fine will log it as a hospital visit, just pop your proof in the post and it will all be fine.
Popped proof in post. A few days later I get a letter from them telling me I have an official warning and I could end up in court for breaking my curfew
You cant win. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Johnny GSX-R |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Johnny GSX-R World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:52 - 04 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good luck for the future and going straight 'ANDY'..
Its easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, I was a fighter in my late teens --- early / mid 20's. I was lucky, I kept 1 step ahead of the game and managed to turn myself around and land the job i do now. I'd like to think that i do my job in a fair manner and to the best of MY ability.
I think a beer is in order  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| instigator |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Johnny GSX-R |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Johnny GSX-R World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LUXY DJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LUXY DJ World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Johnny GSX-R |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Johnny GSX-R World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LUXY DJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LUXY DJ World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:41 - 05 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
ok
so i assume just cautions yea? (or potential charges dropped) ____________________ GSXR750
(FAR FAR from standard) www.gixerjunkies.net |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tarmacsurfer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tarmacsurfer World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:22 - 05 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just keep your well behaved hat on for a few days longer
Glad to hear that not only have you got the tag coming off soon, but more importantly you've seen that the previous behaviour (what got you there in the first place) needs changing.
Christ that sounds like self righteous twaddle, not the way I meant it at all
Best of luck  ____________________ I'm immortal. Well, so far. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cigaro |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cigaro World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Mar 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:02 - 05 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm happy for you mate. Really hope you can make something good out of your life from now on  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:41 - 05 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I hope all goes well for you! Really
Just remember that you have more than you to think about now. That little kiddie will look up to you as a role model. My Wonderful Big Daddy!!
Your whole life will change when you finally hold that little bundle of joy. You will see how pure he/she is and you won't want to taint that at all.
Good luck with everything!
JO xx ____________________ Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Peter3hg |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Peter3hg Trackday Trickster
Joined: 21 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:32 - 05 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Glad to hear it's coming off Guv, I've just opened a beer and here's to Wednesday mate...  ____________________ Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:47 - 05 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I haven't read all the thread, But why were you tagged?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| thegubner |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ben. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ben. World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LUXY DJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LUXY DJ World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 364 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|