Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Music of the moment!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:56 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Music of the moment! Reply with quote

I know these come up all the time!, but I thought I'd see what everyone is listening to at the moment.

I'm loving Calvin Harris especially Disco Heat and Colours.

Also pretty much all of the Klaxons album (Myths of the Near Future)

And obviously Pigeon Detectives - I love their sound (and they are local too Very Happy)

Some good music out right now in my opinion.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Duckyboos
Traffic Copper



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squarepusher - the caffeine of the music world, I'm finding.

And Radioactive Man - getting back into some hard-edged noise in readiness for some carnage next weekend.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dischord
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:53 - 05 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the new 'indie' bands sound exactly the same, I can't tell one from the other and to me, they've milked the genre dry.

Enjoying Kate Nash though, mainly cos I wanna feel her boobs Thumbs Up
____________________
2012 KTM EXC 250

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kara
Crazy Courier



Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:38 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battles! https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLAN29W-4w
____________________
NC30 + Bandit 6
www.eabikers.co.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

california_rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:42 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen to my little mp3 player all day every day on the ranch. Through $90 Sennheiser earbuds. These guys definitely get the majority of play time lately. And I'm listening to The Format, currently.

On Myspace:
The Format
Say Anything
Coheed and Cambria
The Used
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/californiarookie/04gsxr600/
https://www.myspace.com/spapadillion
https://steamcommunity.com/id/spapadillion
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:58 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

30SecondsToMars, Biffy Clyro and old Manics in my car at the moment!

(Along with the old faves Jimmy Eat World, the Wildhearts, Def Leppard and the All American Rejects Thumbs Up )
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:12 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I are listening to...

Nana Mouskouri, Adagio in G minor
Neil, Hole in My Shoe
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:42 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me Gustas Tu by Manu Chao Razz
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

KLR600
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:58 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really liking The Hold Steady at the moment Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cem1ME-OvQ
____________________
Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Born2bVile
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:23 - 08 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex Pistols, Anti Nowhere League, Motorhead.

All of whom I'm going to see over the next couple of months Dance!

Cheers,

Byrnie.
____________________
NABD Treasurer
National Association for Bikers with a Disability
Reg Charity No. 1040907
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Steve-D
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:44 - 08 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machine Head, Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage.
____________________
www.southwestbikers.com
Tristan The said 'Dunno what my pace will be like, fastish slow puncture on the rear and if I go too fast I risk my 'keys' falling out'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.87 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 70.23 Kb