 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:56 - 07 Oct 2007 Post subject: Help with college work |
 |
|
I'm certain most of you have been a victim of crime, as part of my public services course i have to find someone that has been a victim of crime but find them off of the internet.
Rather than trolling google i thought id ask here.
PM me if you have, the more serious the incident the better (i know that sounds bad). I basically just have to find a little about how they felt/feel and the affects on their friends and family.
Would need it done tonight if possible, thanks guys
Jack ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
 rezzin World Chat Champion
Joined: 20 Jul 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:19 - 07 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
PM the guv,sure he'll sort you out.  |
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|