 _Will_ World Chat Champion
Joined: 16 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:28 - 08 Oct 2007 Post subject: That bloody song |
 |
|
|
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 _Will_ World Chat Champion
Joined: 16 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:35 - 08 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:38 - 08 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cool. I don't know what else is in the charts, but I'm willing to bet it sticks out like a sore thumb*
The "computer generated monkey" threw me for a bit, as it's a man in a gorilla suit
*i.e. it's decent. ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
 Misc World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Aug 2005 Karma :    
|
|